Chapter 3: The Truth About House Raspberry

Raspberry Cookie was in such a deep state of frustration and despair. She just couldn't stop screaming.. they have failed their cookies (people). They promised to win this duel.. out of all cookies that could've lost the battle, it just had to be them, didn't it? Since the battle was over, Raspberry Mousse Cookie rushes down to the arena grounds, comforting his cousin.

"Raspberry Cookie! I wish I would've been allowed to help you when your eye got struck. We need to take you to the Hollyberry Hospital, immediately!" He exclaimed, in a very concerned tone, holding her hand and rushing to the hospital.

"But what about the duel..? I've failed House Raspberry, how will I be able to make up for this..?! I PROMISED them I would be successful in the duel, Raspberry Mousse Cookie! Now I'm pretty sure you'll have to take my place to assist in—" Raspberry Cookie was cut off by their cousin.

"Forget about the duel! Now we need to focus on your own health. Don't prioritize some battle over your well-being." He answers, sternly.

Alas, Raspberry Mousse Cookie arrives at the Hollyberry Hospital, with his wounded cousin.

"Excuse me, do you have any more open rooms? My cousin here has gotten injured in a duel.. the dirt from the ground could've possibly infected the wound." He said quickly, and, to his surprise, the front line cookie understood.

"There's plenty of spare rooms. I'll get some nurses immediately." The Front Line Cookie replied.

"Thank you so much." Raspberry Mousse Cookie calmly responds. He bows to express gratitude.

"No problem. It's our duty."

Raspberry Cookie was taken into a room to have her eye treated. Raspberry Mousse Cookie then waits in the waiting room.

                  *A couple of minutes later..*

Raspberry Cookie comes out of the room, with a cast over their eye, soaked with a bit of blood/strawberry jam. Raspberry Mousse Cookie was relieved that the injury wasn't too serious. However, the wound was still bigger of a deal than it seemed.

"Raspberry Cookie will be okay, and the wound is not fatal. However, the impact from the wound has caused the eye that the wound has affected to completely lose vision; the dirt from the arena grounds has infected her cornea." A Nurse Cookie described.

"... I see. Thank you for your service. Here's the payment I promised." Raspberry Mousse Cookie replies.

"Thank you. Have a nice day, and remember to always be passionate!" The Nurse Cookie replied back.

"T'was nothing. And the both of us wish you a good day, too." Raspberry Mousse Cookie responds, with a smile on his face before turning to leave.

The two then left the Hollyberry Hospital, heading to Chateau Raspberry.

"Are you feeling alright, Raspberry Cookie?" Raspberry Mousse Cookie asked.

"Obviously my eye still hurts, but I feel much better than how I was on the arena grounds.." She responds.

Mentioning the arena grounds is half the reason Raspberry Cookie had gotten back to panicking. What would House Raspberry do about this..? And, for a hot, brief moment, Raspberry Cookie almost forgets the elegant wording she was taught, due to the distress.

"I'm rather a bit fearful of what will happen once we return to Chateau Raspberry.. I don't have a good feeling about this." Raspberry Cookie whimpers.

"You need not worry. Surely, House Raspberry values their members. After all, members like you and me have worked and fought hard for the sake of House Raspberry. Sure, you used curse words during battle, and acted like an animal, which wasn't to my appeal. But, in the end, you're a cookie (you're human). You couldn't control yourself. You're not a robot programmed to always be elegant." Raspberry Mousse Cookie reassured, in an attempt to coax his cousin.