Chapter 12: A Successful Revenge

(WARNING: The content you are about to view contains the following topics listed below:

Excessive gore, mentioning of death, mentioning of fire, general death, and implied animal death.

Viewer discretion is advised. Fret not, I will make a harmless summary of this chapter, so that individuals who are sensitive to any of these topics are able to catch up on the story, without being triggered. Thank you for taking the time to read this.)

Raspberry Cookie had never felt so powerful before. Everyone in House Raspberry, and a majority of the Hollyberry Kingdom were about to fall before her blade! She couldn't believe this. Excitement and confidence filled up inside Raspberry Cookie.

"Hm? What's wrong? Are all of you.. intimidated?"

Raspberry Cookie laughs again, at the fact that nobody dared to speak or move one bit.

"You cookies never fail to make me laugh!" Raspberry Cookie said, wiping a tear of laughter from their eye. "Seriously, it's pathetic. Knowing the strength of House Raspberry and all the other noble berry houses, wouldn't you all have already done something? Oh, wait! You cannot! Because you are all about to fall before me, sooner or later!"

Schwarzwälder was walking around, constantly monitoring the crowd in case anyone dared to even attempt to attack Raspberry Cookie.

"To think such a powerful noble cookie house like House Raspberry would collapse before one of its members due to a failure it has caused itself.. is amusing. Look at you all. You who were once so prideful of your strength and culture.. are now bound to have your lives ceased by my blade. I wonder where all that stupid little "strength" went.."

Just then, one of the cookies has gathered up enough courage to speak up about this situation.

"Raspberry Cookie! STOP! Why are you doing this?! Half of us here only tried to help you, and this is what you give us in return?! I know you're better than this! It's not too late to redeem yourse-" Bumbleberry Cookie was cut off.

"SILENCE!" Schwarzwälder shouted. Like Raspberry Cookie's laugh, it echoed throughout the Chateau.

Raspberry Cookie laughed at the sight of the scene. "It's like I'm watching a comedy show! If only I had a bucket of popcorn jellies with me.. but that's not important. Do you honestly think using your voice against me will change something? Ha! You're talking to me like I'm your mother, about to punish you for misbehaving. Seriously, you sound so whiny.. aren't you happy that I'm finally taking a stand? Just like you've always wanted, you spoiled brat?" Raspberry Cookie seemingly asked.

"Besides, you mentioned that you were trying to "help" me. Seriously? Did you actually think protesting would do anything in this situation? You amuse me! Even though House Raspberry is already weak and pathetic, it's even MORE pathetic that you cookies didn't stand a chance against Raspberry Cream Cookie's thick ass skull! And, before you object, just know that Choco Werehound Princess is watching your every move. You mess up again, and she'll flatten you harder than you already are! Isn't that right, Choco Werehound Princess?"

"YOU ARE RIGHT, YOUR HIGHNESS!" Schwarzwälder replied happily, before continuing to monitor the crowd.

"You're all such hilarious cookies. House Raspberry, let alone all the other noble berry houses.. actually, scratch that. The entire Hollyberry Kingdom should be an extremely large circus, filled with court jesters and comedy shows, from what each and every one of you are saying! Take Ms. Bumbleberry Cookie over there, for example.."

Raspberry Cookie's glare at Bumbleberry Cookie was so menacing and sharp, it resembled a tiger's gaze. You could see the bloodlust inside their eyes, amid the singular, foggy scarred eye. It could be seen and sensed from a distance.