Chapter 6: Revisit After Revisit

"What had taken the three of you so long?" Pomegranate Cookie said, as she set up the table. "You were supposed to be back here before 6:30."

6:30! The duo couldn't believe how much time they had actually spent there. Raspberry Cookie thought it would've been quicker..

"Oh. And did you poison all the food?" Pomegranate Cookie said again, before they could reply.

"N-no.. only a few.. but will we get another chance tomorr-"

"Then WHAT have the three of you been doing?!" Pomegranate Cookie cut in.

"Someone had interrupted us from poisoning all the food.." Raspberry Cookie lied. "Licorice Cookie and I didn't have time to strike back."

"And who might that someone have been?"

"The unnamed Huntress Cookie."

"..Tch. Well, since it's your first day, I'll let you off the hook, Raspberry Cookie. However, by me letting you off the hook, you are vowing to never perform any procrastination, or letting a cookie prevent you from completing your task again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Pomegranate Cookie." Raspberry Cookie replied, in a nervous tone.

Sheesh. 'Tis the first day, and Pomegranate Cookie's already yelling. But then again, nothing and nobody's perfect.

"Anyway, call the other cookies here, Licorice Cookie. We must hold our final meeting of the day, before all of you are dismissed."

"Ugh, okay!" Licorice Cookie replied angrily, and in an annoyed tone.

"And as for you, Raspberry Cookie.. although I will not punish you, we still must talk about this in the meantime." Pomegranate Cookie said, turning to Raspberry Cookie.

"Alright.." They replied.

"So, aside from timing, why weren't you guys able to stop the Huntress Cookie?" Pomegranate Cookie said. "Did you at least try to strike? Knowing how powerful you two are individually, you should've at least given her a setback."

"Yes. I did use the scarlet flames, but it only affected her shield. She has such quick reflexes.." Raspberry Cookie continued to lie. They couldn't believe the lie was actually working. Or was it?

"I'm starting to.. doubt your claims. Let me just-" Pomegranate Cookie was interrupted by something.

Before Pomegranate Cookie could lay a finger on her mirror, the other cookies had arrived.

"We'll continue this discussion tomorrow. Now, let us have our final meeting, before you all are dismissed for today. After all, if we want to get back on track, then you guys are required to take a rest." Pomegranate Cookie said, implying an order for Raspberry Cookie to go to the Dark Round Table.

Raspberry Cookie followed Pomegranate Cookie for a brief moment before going to their seat. She sat down on it, along with the other cookies. Then, the meeting has been commenced.

"Do all of you, excluding Raspberry Cookie, and Red Velvet Cookie reminisce the moment where that Healer Cookie had been revealed to have been Pure Vanilla Cookie?" Pomegranate Cookie said.

"Yeah, yeah! I don't even know how that's possible; I thought he and the gang had died by the hands of Dark Enchantress Cookie!" Licorice Cookie said.

"Yes.. I agree with Licorice Cookie. Was that the handiwork of twisted logic once again? And how does it keep kicking in, whenever we are on the very edge of victory? Have the witches put a substance that contains bad luck into our dough..?" Dark Choco Cookie said.

Poison Mushroom Cookie didn't speak, because they didn't know what to say. What could they possibly say?

"I. Hate. Those. Stupid. Cookies! Argh! I hate how everyone always gets on THEIR side. Including luck! Those goody two-shoes cookies get me so pissed off!"