Chapter 14 summary

Raspberry Cookie and the cake hound become closer, and go on a hunt for a large animal together. However, at the Base of Darkness, Raspberry Mousse Cookie isn't as free as his cousin. He spent some time with Poodleberry, but then missed Raspberry Cookie, and wondered if she was okay, so he tried to escape her room by going out the window, but-whoopsie! He knocked over something off of Raspberry Cookie's desk. It drew Pomegranate Cookie's attention towards him, but luckily, he and Poodleberry were able to hide under the bed ASAP. However, once Poodleberry sniffs the air, they realize something's wrong..

Anyway, so Raspberry Cookie is getting more and more exhausted from the mission. Wanting to go back to the Base of Darkness, they were about to give up, when the cake hound began to bark at them, alerting them about something. The cake hound runs away, with Raspberry Cookie following it. There, the two of them come across a large roll cake hog, drinking water from a pond. Raspberry Cookie hides behind a tree and prepares to attack, and was able to successfully get on the roll cake hog, despite having not been taught how to ride an animal. A big one, for that matter. The roll cake hog goes apeshit, and Raspberry Cookie tried her best to attack it while riding it, but she was lucky to have the cake hound by her side. It bit the hog's face, pissing it off and causing it to chase the cake hound. However, it was able to juke the hog and cause it to bump into a tree, and basically blind itself. That gave Raspberry Cookie the opportunity to unalive it, and get off it. Then, Raspberry Cookie and the cake hound dragged the aliven't body to the same pond it drank from, but the scarlet flames were like that sunflower meme singing Survivor by Destiny's Child. Anyway, Raspberry Cookie then decides to pull an Ennard on the hog (minus using the body for yk what if u know the FNaF lore), and carries all of its internal contents back to the Base of Darkness. However, a cobra woke up and chose violence, began to chase after the cake hound, and pulled a Fredbear on it. Raspberry Cookie wasn't fucking around, and tackled the cobra, unaliving it. Afterwards, Raspberry Cookie mourns over the loss of the cake hound, but then hears the calling of her cousin, Raspberry Mousse Cookie. She follows his voice, and finally runs into him. The two hug, and talk together for a bit, before finally deciding to return to the Base of Darkness.