Chapter 13: A Reunion Between Cousins

As expected, the six of them got back to the Base of Darkness in a short amount of time. After they had reached their destination, they dismounted the Dark Choco Horses, and made their way inside. Pomegranate Cookie was sitting at the Dark Round Table, drinking tea alone.

"Well? Was everything successful?" Pomegranate Cookie asked them, putting down her cup.

"Yes. It was.. and I have some wonderful news to share with you, Pomegranate Cookie." Raspberry Cookie replied, sounding somewhat mysterious.

"And what is that news?"

"You are aware of GingerBrave and his "friends", right?"

Pomegranate Cookie's right hand formed into a fist, and she banged it against the table, out of anger that was building up. "Don't tell me they interfered and prevented you from completing this plan, and you are only making it sound nice in an attempt to fool me.."

"Why would I lie to you, Pomegranate Cookie?" Raspberry Cookie replied, calmly. "Especially after the last time I did?"

Pomegranate Cookie sighs, annoyed that Raspberry Cookie kept reminding her of that day. "Alright, Raspberry Cookie.. I'll give you one last chance at this. I will use my mirror to verify if you are telling the truth."

"GingerBrave and his "friends".. have been killed by me. Including that little scoundrel Princess Cookie, and her sorry excuse for a bodyguard, Knight Cookie. I have used my sword and the scarlet flames to put their lives to an end, as well as burning down Chateau Raspberry."

Before Pomegranate Cookie answered Raspberry Cookie, she pulled out her mirror to look into the past. And, there she saw it. Raspberry Cookie was, in fact, not lying. She saw the cookies' gruesome deaths before GingerBrave and his friends attempted to thwart her plans, as well as GingerBrave and his friends meeting their demises, with Chili Pepper Cookie being the first victim, and everything else.

"I must say, Raspberry Cookie, Licorice Cookie, and Schwa- I mean, Choco Werehound Princess, I am impressed with you all. However, from this point on, Raspberry Cookie will have to start working on their own. We will only work together whenever we absolutely need to." Pomegranate Cookie said. "Do you all understand?"

"Understood!" They all said at once. Schwarzwälder began to untie the sack after releasing his mouth's grasp on the handle, opening it up to reveal Raspberry Mousse Cookie, all tied up and with duct tape around his mouth, asleep, and Poodleberry, who was also asleep, but not tied up or with something like a muzzle, for some reason.

*Oh. Well.. I don't like the sight of that.* Raspberry Cookie thought to themselves, with a slightly concerned expression. *At least he and Poodleberry are okay.. hopefully.*

Schwarzwälder began to carry the two unconscious bodies to Raspberry Cookie's room. He then opened the door, ducked under the frame, and gently lied them down next to each other, and putting Raspberry Mousse Cookie's sword in his hand (which they had also brought with them in the sack), before exiting.

"Oh, yeah! I forgot about two things!" Licorice Cookie said.

"Hm?"

"What have you forgotten, Licorice Cookie?"

"Your highness.." he continued, talking to Schwarzwälder. "You must change out of your outfit. Let's go to my room, I'll help you take it off..!"

Despite his liking for his princess alter ego, Schwarzwälder was relieved to hear those words come out of Licorice Cookie's mouth. The dress was a bit tight, and uncomfortable on him.

"O.K, Master!" Schwarzwälder replied happily, as he went to Licorice Cookie's room. Before following Schwarzwälder there, Licorice Cookie went to Raspberry Cookie, and whispered the following in her ear: