Chapter 7: Not As Planned

(WARNING: The content you are about to view contains the following topics listed below:

Derealization, mention of SH, puking, (implied(?)) emotional abuse, and mentioning of sewerslide.

If you are sensitive to the following topics, please do not read this chapter. Or, at least, proceed with caution. Although the topics are somewhat important points in the plot, I will create a summary for this chapter that doesn't contain any triggering content for certain individuals, so they can catch up on the story without having to be triggered. Thank you for taking the time to read this.)

SUCH A DELUSIONAL COOKIE.

SUCH A DELUSIONAL COOKIE!

SUCH. A. DELUSIONAL. COOKIE!

The thought lingered, and rung in Raspberry Cookie's mind, as if it were a large bell. But why exactly was it so powerful? It sounded like something any cookie could say, and she wouldn't be harmed by it. But now.. there was no chance of escaping from it. Why was this happening?

Then, the reflection shifted from Raspberry Cream Cookie to Raspberry Mousse Cookie. It began to speak, once again.

"Raspberry Cookie.. you lied to us. You took our faith for granted.." the reflection said, as it formed a fake tear, to make it look like Raspberry Mousse Cookie was getting emotional from Raspberry Cookie's "betrayal".

"I know you're not real. You're NOT my cousin! My cousin would never say such things to me!" Raspberry Cookie replied.

"You don't know that. You don't even know how he feels about you now; there's absolutely no way the two of you can get in contact again. And, even if you did, he could just lie to you, Raspberry Cookie. Get a grip on reality."

*Get a grip on reality. You're such a delusional cookie.*

Raspberry Cookie's own thoughts were against her now. They began to mentally lose themselves, eventually coming to the point where they forgot who they were.

Raspberry Cookie only had one feeling; like she was going to puke. They began to gag.

*Oh? You want to throw up? Do it.. on yourself, for you have betrayed your cookies (people). How can you even live with yourself anymore, Raspberry Cookie? You can't even be angry about this; you have nobody but yourself to blame. What are you going to do? Harm yourself? Take your own life?*

A large glitch formed a mirror in front of Raspberry Cookie, prior to them beginning to vomit (on it). 'Twas such an awful feeling. They weren't even in control of themselves anymore, all they could do was watch, without any form of thought process whatsoever, while they puked. However, like a normal cookie, they vomited with their eyes closed. So, watching is out of the question.

Raspberry Cookie began to cough as well.

*Yeah, you're sick, right? That's what we thought. The actions of a cookie, ever so snooty, prideful, "elegant"... will always be their worst enemies, at the end of the day. And it's all. on. them. Nothing to be prideful about now, except how low you are of the lowest. Now, be gone, you sorry excuse for a knight, let alone for a cookie.*

Raspberry Cookie's ears rung with a high frequency, as everything faded away, and all she could see was flashing black and white. Until, finally.. it stopped. The ringing remained in her hearing, but only for a brief moment. Her thoughts and memories began to return to her, along with their consciousness. They began to open their eyes.

"Mmh.. h..m?" They mumbled. They were back "home". They were still at the darkness "mockery" in the Kingdom, located in the Land of Little Big Dreams. However, there were only two differences: it was almost sunrise, and Pomegranate Cookie was standing right in front of her.

"P..Pomegranate Cookie? What are you doing he-" Before Raspberry Cookie could finish that sentence, Pomegranate Cookie grabbed her by the neck. Raspberry Cookie struggled to breathe.

"You know what I'm doing here, and why I'm here, Raspberry Cookie. I am VERY disappointed in you."

Raspberry Cookie gags. "No.. no! I didn't intentionally fail you, Pomegranate Cookie! I left the Base of Darkness exactly when I needed to! What have I done now that was so wrong?!"

"We'll discuss it later.. after you receive punishment while you're conscious."

Pomegranate Cookie then releases her grasp on Raspberry Cookie's neck, as they drop to the floor, gasping for air.

"But-"

"No "but"s. I am not going to say it again, Raspberry Cookie." Pomegranate Cookie growled.

As Raspberry Cookie got up, Pomegranate Cookie began to walk away. But why was she walking away? Was she just going to get away with performing such cruel acts on a cookie?.. They didn't know what to do, as she just woke up, so they just sat there, idly.

"... I wouldn't have been walking if I didn't need you to move, Raspberry Cookie! Get up, and fend for yourself. If you're an adult, act like it."

Raspberry Cookie was appalled. But, she didn't say anything; The Five knew what would happen if she did. They began to follow her.

*2 hours later..*

Raspberry Cookie was so tired of walking so much. She felt her legs flop over. How much longer until she got there with Pomegranate Cookie?

"Raspberry Cookie. I won't repeat myself. Get. up! You've made a lot of flaws on your first day of work, don't add up to them." Pomegranate Cookie yelled.

They then unwillingly followed Pomegranate Cookie to the Base of Darkness.

*4 hours later..*

After finally reaching the Base of Darkness, Raspberry Cookie wanted to lay down on her bed, and rest. However, Pomegranate Cookie didn't let her. 'Twas just the beginning of her punishment... all the other Cookies of Darkness watched. Especially Licorice Cookie and Dark Choco Cookie, who were in shock.

"I know I might've actually betrayed House Raspberry, however.. they betrayed me back. To be honest, I'd rather be forced to endure the cruel environment of House Raspberry itself, than to deal with Pomegranate Cookie. What was I thinking, applying for this "job"? Why couldn't I have just traveled to the Vanilla Kingdom? What was I thinking? Maybe I am a delusional cookie, after all. And.. the reflection was right; apparently, whenever I try to resort to something new, I am unable to have it. I've ruined my position in House Raspberry, and now I've messed up in the Cookies of Darkness, too? Hence what Dark Choco Cookie said, the witches probably did put a substance containing bad luck into our dough."

Raspberry Cookie then put away one of the many sheets of paper her room was equipped with.. before Pomegranate Cookie barged in, to continue her punishment..