Chapter 12 summary + 2 fun facts

Raspberry Cookie continues to laugh her ass off like a #girlboss, and makes fun of the cookies attending the "meeting". Schwarzwälder monitors the crowd in case they dared to attack her again, and so Raspberry Cookie taunts them some more, before Bumbleberry Cookie decides to speak up against it. Schwarzwälder is like that one TikTok sound: "Don't talk. No, no, no.. don't talk." After that, Raspberry Cookie taunts everyone once more, before finally deciding to unalive them. GingerBrave and his friends (including Princess Cookie and Knight Cookie) don't notice what the hell is going on, until someone alerts them about it. He and his friends try to break in Chateau Raspberry, but no luck. Then, Tiger Lily Cookie pulls up, and she and her tiger break down the door after a few tries. GingerBrave and his friends run inside the Chateau, only to be greeted with another door. They break down that one as well, only to walk into a room that has a bunch of cookies who got airdropped to the afterlife. Schwarzwälder is gone (not dead, just not present). Then, Chili Pepper Cookie isn't having this shit and basically says, "yk what, fuck it, I'm looking behind dem curtains." And then, Raspberry Cookie kicks her away. (dayum 😫) She then shows herself to the mcs. Everyone is pissed at them for what they did, but they laugh it off. Chili Pepper Cookie tries to attack Raspberry, but fails, and Raspberry Cookie blocks her attack, and attacks Chili Pepper Cookie instead. Everyone tried to help Chili Pepper Cookie, but she's literally re-enacting peepaw willy in fnaf 3, when Fazbear's Fright burned down. Raspberry Cookie laughs at them again, and, after Princess Cookie complains some more, Raspberry Cookie ends up venting to Princess Cookie. After Princess Cookie says she's over exaggerating, Raspberry Cookie seems to not take that as a joke, until she burns down the place. Licorice Cookie keeps her alive by being like y'all decorating your kingdoms, putting a licorice tile (it doesn't exist in the game) under Raspberry Cookie's feet to keep her alive. Everyone burns to ashes, except for Princess Cookie, who Licorice Cookie dumps a bucket of saltwater on, in order to to put the scarlet flames out. Why, you ask? In order to have Raspberry Cookie k-word her off, like they always wanted to. Raspberry Cookie holds out their right hand, after switching their sword to their left hand, to Princess Cookie. At first, Princess Cookie refuses to, but Raspberry Cookie taunts her about how she was the only one she had left. Eventually, Princess Cookie does reach out for Raspberry Cookie's hand, but, instead, Raspberry Cookie stomped on her arm, breaking it. She then stole her crown from her, and threw her in the fire. Lastly, Raspberry Cookie puts Princess Cookie's crown on her head, and walks away like a girlboss. Licorice Cookie is proud asf of her, Bat-Cat is awake and out of his hood, and Schwarzwälder is carrying a sack with Raspberry Mousse Cookie and Poodleberry in it, with airholes. But Licorice Cookie is unable to finish what he is saying to Raspberry Cookie, since the place is on fire. They all evacuate the burning Chateau, and ride two Dark Choco Horses back to the Base of Darkness. Raspberry Cookie misses the Chateau, so she whispers to herself, "Goodbye, Chateau Raspberry. You will always have a special place in my heart.."

Now for the fun facts!

Fun fact #1: When Raspberry Cookie killed Raspberry Cream Cookie, took her place on the announcement stage, and whatnot, it was actually inspired by the MLP scene where Nightmare Moon "hosts" the Summer Sun Festival, instead of Princess Celestia.

Fun fact #2: Some of these events (NOT INCLUDING THE GENOCIDE AND WHATNOT) are actually very similar to, and therefore represent, real life issues that I have went through, and many other people have. I actually never thought of this, but fret not; you can think of the story however you like.

That's all, folks! Stay tuned for @lithisweird's upcoming animation for my fanfic! 🎶