Your Little Girlfriend

'Ayo, Bucknasty? Lila? Stop making out in the truck and hurry the fuck up. It doesn't take 10 minutes for someone to put on a suit!'

'Give us two minutes!' Lila yelled back, in between kisses, smiling deeply.

'I'm opening the door now!' Yelled Sam, and as he did so they both came tumbling out on top of each other. 'Fucking gross.' He mumbled.

Steve in his uniform strode through an underpass, then jogged onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slammed onto the chopper and Steve looked up, spotting Iron Man and War Machine descending onto the land below.

'Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?' Spoke Tony.

Rhodey nodded his head. 'Definitely weird.'

'Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this.'

T'Challa leapt out over a truck. 'Captain.'

'Hey, it's the bitch that threw me onto the ground!' Lila yelled.

'Lila,' Steve muttered. 'Your highness.'

Tony inhaled deeply. 'Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?'

'You're after the wrong guy.'

'Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday.'

'And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't.'

'Steve . . .' Natasha sighed, conflicted. 'You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?'

'All right, I've run out of patience. Underoos!' Peter Parker swung above them, and shot a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands. 'Nice job, kid.'

Peter smiled awkwardly. 'Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect.
Thank you.'

'Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation.'

'Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man. And you, Dark Angel, you're really. . . cool, too.'

'Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just . . .'

'Hey, everyone.'

'. . . Good job.'

'You've been busy.' Spoke Steve.

'And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep . . . I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart.'

'You did that when you signed.'

'Alright, We're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys . . . with no compunction about being impolite.' Steve looked aside. 'Come on.'

Sam radioed Steve, out of breath and gasping for air. 'We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway.'

Steve held his hands up for Clint to shoot the web off. 'Alright, Lang.'

Peter pointed upwards. 'Hey, guys, something . . .'

'Whoa. What--what the hell was that?' Said Rhodey.

Scott retrieved Steve's shield and smiled. 'I believe this is yours, Captain America.'

'Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?'