You Are Mine

'Steve's not gonna stop. If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario.'

Following the Clash, Clint Barton, Scott Lang, Wanda Maximoff, and Sam Wilson were captured and imprisoned in the Raft while Peter Parker was sent back to New York City by Tony Stark's request. James Rhodes, meanwhile, survived his fall but suffered severe spinal injuries that temporarily ended his career as a soldier and Avenger.

'You let them go, Nat.' Spoke Tony, leaning against a barrier.

She sighed. 'We played this wrong.'

''We'? Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA. I get that you and Rogers have something going on, but Jesus Natasha, risking your freedom?'

'Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?'

Tony rolled his eyes. 'T'Challa told Ross what you did, so . . . they're coming for you.'

'I'm not the one that needs to watch their back.' She said, as she walked away.

Tony watched her leave and sighed, as he activated holographic images which appeared on his wrist device. 'What am I looking at, Friday?'

FRIDAY: 'Priority upload from Berlin police.'

'Fire up the chopper.'

He jumped into the helicopter and he flew over a stormy sea in the chopper. The storm at sea was wild airborne lace with the strength of Poseidon- T
the boulders of clouds remained to loom over the coast like an overprotective mother over its misbehaving child. No end was in sight; not a hint of the immensely powerful wind giving up any time soon.

Or seemingly ever.

He looked at surveillance images on a tablet computer, analysing every small detail that could be seen on the screen.

FRIDAY: 'The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured. The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man.'

'Did you run facial recognition yet?' He asked, zooming in on the image.

FRIDAY: 'What do I look like?'

'Uh, I don't know. I've been picturing a red head. Like Romanoff, just ... more robotic.'

FRIDAY: You must be thinking of someone else.

'Must be.'

FRIDAY: 'The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence.' Tony projected the image as FRIDAY carried on talking. 'Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad.'

'So, what happened to the real Broussard?'

FRIDAY: He was found dead in a Berlin hotel room. Where police also found a wig and facial prosthesis approximating the appearance of one James Buchanan Barnes.

'Oh crap. Son of a bitch. Get this to Ross.'

FRIDAY: Yes, Boss.

Tony flew the chopper low over the everlasting broiling sea. He hovers for a moment, then the crackle of his radio could be heard.

'This is the Raft Prison Control. You're clear for landing, Mr. Stark.'

The sea swelled and surged, as the Raft Prison rose up from beneath. A huge, fortified, circular structure with small lights around the sides, with two semi-circular doors which opened up in the flat circular top. The chopper landed on a helipad, and the doors closed above it. He opened the door and jumped out with his left arm left in a sling walked up to Secretary Ross.