Moving in-2

Peter was so exited!!!
Today was the day he was going to move into the Avengers Tower!!!
The other Avengers agreed that now that he was almost 18, it was time he join them in the tower so that he could get some hands on experience of being more than just a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

It was currently 11:00 in the morning and at 11:10, Tony Stark had supposedly made an Ironman suit with a luggage holding spot to come pick him up and take him to the tower.
The fact that Peter was going to be picked up by one of Tony Stark's Ironman suits already exited him. I mean, it's not everyday you get to fly around in a suit made for you by a famous billionaire.
When the suit finally arrived, landing on the balcony of their apartment, Peter tackled Aunt May into a hug before running towards it.
"Promise you'll call!" Aunt May shouted behind him.
"Of course I will, love you!"
Aunt May blew him a couple air kisses as Peter loaded his brown leather suitcase into the storage part of the suit and then walked into the suit himself, the armor closing around him.
Peter raised his right hand in the suit, waving  goodbye to Aunt May again.
"Bye, Aunt Ma-ahh!"
The suit suddenly shot into the air and zoomed through the sky.
This was awesome.
Is this how Mr.Stark always feels when he's flying around? Peter questioned as the Avengers tower came into view in the distance after what seemed to be no more than 30 seconds of soaring through the sky.
After another minute or so, the suit slowed down and came to a stop at the entrance of the tall building.
Peter quickly grabbed his stuff and ran inside the tower through two sliding doors that opened after he had spoken his name, to find...empty?
He glanced around, but not a single Avenger was in sight. All the furniture of the Avengers tower common room looked untouched, and the room was practically spotless. Mission, maybe?
"Most of the Avengers are off enjoying the lovely spring day in New York, Mr. Parker," Tony's assistant suddenly spoke up through the walls, slightly startling Peter.
"O-oh hey JARVIS," Peter said to the voice after regaining his composure.
"Well then, which Avengers are here?"
JARVIS paused for a moment, scanning the tower.
"It seems just to be Mr.Stark"
Peter was tempted to say where, but he already figured he knew where Mr.Stark could be.
His lab.
Luckily for Peter, Tony had given him a card to unlock the door and get into his lab.

He just didn't know where the lab was.
"JARVIS, could you please tell me where Mr. Stark's lab is?"
"Of course, young sir."

With JARVIS's help, Peter eventually found his way down to Tony's main lab. He had been in another lab in the tower before, but he'd get to see what Tony's private lab actually looked like. He wondered how many cool inventions lied behind the plain grey door he was staring at. He pulled out the small blue key card Mr. Stark had given him earlier and shoved it into the sensor panel on the door.

It beeped.

He opened the door and walked in.

"Hey Mr. Stark, I'm finally h-"