Figuring out-4

As soon as Peter had walked far enough away from Tony's lab, he rose his voice and spoke.
"JARVIS?"
A second later the program responded.
"Yes Mr. Parker?"
Peter rubbed the back of his head and looked down awkwardly.
"This is kind of weird, but is Tony really a neutral? He seemed to have some old little stuff with him."

JARVIS paused for a moment and Peter was pretty sure he heard the program sigh.
"Against sir's orders, I will tell you the truth as it is for his own good."
Peter stood anxiously waiting for an answer.

"Anthony Stark is indeed a little, but no one except I, and his friend James Rhodes know, and even Rhodes isn't truly aware of Tony's classification and how to take care of a little.

Peter stood still, mouth gaping.
"W-whAT!?"

But then he realized something.
"Wait, who's his caregiver?"
JARVIS spoke in a more solemn tone.

"His former caregiver was Obadiah Stane. He wasn't the best caregiver and often only allowed Tony to regress once a month which is not healthy for littles. He also never tended to Tony's little needs saying that it was stupid if Tony were to have a bunch of toys or watch a kid movie. The only things Obadiah ever gave sir were the red fox and the pacifier you saw earlier, the chewer now being ruined, and the fox about to fall apart. However, even though Obadiah was a terrible caregiver, when sir had to end him in order to save New York, it shattered his little space. Ever since then, he has been unable to slip fully into his headspace, which is having a huge toll on him, and yet he absolutely refuses to have anyone help or even know about him, as his classification was hidden all his life anyway."

When JARVIS went silent, Peter processed all the shocking details in his head. They both remained silent for almost five minutes until Peter spoke up.
"What if...I tried to help him? at least until he feels comfortable to get a true caregiver."
"That would be a smart, but it's highly unlikely sir would let you help him at all."

Peter smiled.

"Don't worry, I'll think of a way."