Papa-6

Peter snuck behind Tony who was too involved in his work to even notice him entering the lab.
He lifted his hand and tapped Tony on his shoulder, making him jump.
Tony swung around in his chair and his hands lifted to an attacking stance until he realized it was just Peter and lowered them.
Tony sighed.
"Jeez kid, you should really try knocking next time."
Peter smiled cheekily.
"Would you have even heard me?"
Tony squinted his eyes and glared at Peter.
"Touché."
Peter joked a moment more before starting his plan.
He knelt down in front of Tony's chair and looked at his now confused eyes.
"Listen Mr. Stark," Peter spoke very soothingly, which Tony seemed to have noticed.
"I just want to let you know...I know."
Tony scanned over Peter with both confusion and concern.
"You okay kid? And what do you mean?"
Peter reached for one of Tony's hands and traced up and down his veins.
"I know your secret."
Tony stopped talking for a moment, clearly in thought.
Could it be that he ate Hulk's peanut butter?No.
Could it be when he rigged one of Hawkeye's whipped cream explosion arrows to go off in front of Fury? No.
Could it be when he secretly tried on Cap's suit and went for a joy ride with Natasha's car? He sure hoped not.
Then it hit him.
Could it be...that one!?
Tony slowly came out of his thoughts to find Peter staring at him with a sweet and calm face.

Then he looked at his now open hand and what lay in it.

He was now grasping a pacifier.

It was a calming baby blue color and had a little image of his iron man helmet on the front of it.

It was that one...

Tony's chocolate brown eyes slowly widened as he looked at the chewer in his hand, his body still as a statue.

"Mr. Stark? Are you okay?"

The more Tony looked at the chewer, the more he was reminded of the one that he had just lost. The one that his daddy had given him.

Tony stayed still, staring at the pacifier until he felt a small nudge.

He shifted his gaze to find Peter holding his red fox stuffed animal out to him.
"Here, I think you want this."
Tony never reached out for it but In that moment, his eyes filled with tears and they started to pour out of his eyes.
Peter looked alarmed for about half a second before he calmed down and looked at him with sympathy in his eyes.

"I know you miss him Tony, but it's going to be okay, I promise."

Peter reached forward and took the chewer from Tony's hand, bringing it to Tony's closed lips.

"Come on little one, it's okay."

That's when Tony completely broke down.
He opened his mouth slightly, letting the rubber tip slip into his mouth before biting it harshly in an attempt to soothe himself.
Tears completely blurred his vision and he was vaguely aware of two arms pulling him off his chair and into their lap, rocking and soothing him as he bawled his eyes out.

"Shhh shh shhhh," Peter soothed as he held tightly onto the broken little, listening to his heart breaking sobs and holding his chewer so it wouldn't fall to the floor.
Tony trembled and shook wildly, anchoring himself into who he now knew as Peter's arms.
He hadn't regressed in years and it would always hurt to try. But right now, he felt big, but also so small and tired, and it hurt, oh gosh it hurt to be like this. However, the longer he cried and the more Peter soothed him, the less pained he felt and the more tired he was.

Perhaps spending a day straight in the lab wasn't the best idea.

After many minutes had passed, Tony's sobs subsided to simple hiccups of tears.
Peter had his hand on Tony's back and was rubbing his thumb in a clockwise motion over his spine.
Tony kept the chewer secured tightly in his mouth, and his hands were wrapped both around Peter, and around his red fox.
He also had his head resting on Peter's right shoulder, while Peter did the same on Tony's left.

"Listen," Peter spoke lightly, breaking the silence.
"I know now that Mr. Stane wasn't the nicest person, but you still miss him, right?"
Tony didn't respond but simply nodded his head softly.
Peter held onto Tony tightly as he spoke, worried that he would drift away into nothingness if he didn't.
"Well, it's not safe to push away your little side Mr. Stark, you need someone to help you."
Tony didn't move.

"And until you can get someone better," Peter continued, bringing Tony's big brown and now red eyes from crying to face his own dark ones.

"Do you think...maybe I could help you?"

Tony's eyes widened again. Was he really asking to help him? To be his caregiver?

Someone wanted him?

"You could call me whatever you want, and I promise I'll always be there for you."

Tony stayed silent, still focused on one thing.

He wanted him?

Obadiah had always said he was a nuisance and that being a little was something to be ashamed of.

But was he lying?

Peter sensed Tony's discomfort and again wrapped him in his arms, and just in time as the second Peter held him, Tony's once dry eyes refilled with a waterfall of tears and he began to cry once again.

Peter hugged him and smiled lightly. Tony had been through things a little should never have to go through. But now that Tony was his little, he could help him get better.

For the next hour and more, Tony clung onto Peter and sobbed everything out of him, eventually stopping because he had no tears left to cry.
His throat was dry and he felt super thirsty, but he also felt so warm and tired in Peter's arms as he was rocked.
Slowly, the little started to drift off in his new caretaker's arms, biting the chewer and closing his eyes.

Right before Tony fully passed out, he murmured something soft through his pacifier that made Peter grin.

"Papa..."