Migranes-16

Tony woke up with a weird buzz in his head  early in the morning, the day after Clint had watched him. He blinked his eyes rapidly for a minute before slouching upward to a sitting position on his bed. Originally, someone must have moved Clint and him off the couch during the night, because Tony woke up a little while earlier to find himself wrapped snugly in his crib. He normally would've just stayed in the crib and fallen back asleep, but this time was different.
This time...he wanted to get out...wanted to be big. Something during the night had been prodding an old memory at him. An old memory that involved a lot of smacks and crying and pain. And that memory pulled him immediately out of his headspace.

In his right arm, he held close to his chest his stitched up, old fox plushie that he always slept with.
He reached up and rubbed his eyes with his free hand before using it to grab his aching head. It currently felt like there was a little person in his head repeatedly knocking on the edges of his brain. It didn't necessarily hurt, but it was enough to snap him awake.
Tony sat in his bed clutching his stuffie and his head for a little while more before he eventually threw his bed covers off of him and stood up off the bed, practically Stark naked except for a slightly soaked pull-up.
Recently, Tony had been placed permanently in pull-up's during the night, big or little, because he had started wetting them practically every time he slept. Tony feared that soon he would be forced into diapers full time if he couldn't get the night time wetting under control.
Tony sighed and waddled over to the small blue and grey painted bathroom in his room, flickering on the lights to be met with a painful surprise.
As soon as the lights went on, Tony's head burst like a huge bundle of fireworks had just gone off inside of it.
He let free a groan of pain as he rubbed his head and ran his right hand over the wall, attempting to find the light switch with his hand due to the sudden brightness blinding him like if you were to walk out of a dark movie theater right into a sunny summer afternoon.
Eventually he found the light switch again and smashed it into the wall with his fist, shutting the lights off instantly.
Tony leaned his back against one of the light grey walls in the bathroom, lowering his head with his eyes closed and squeezing the bridge  of his nose tightly with one hand.
After a moment of recovery from the sudden flash, the banging in Tony's head calmed down ever so slightly and he managed to crack open his right eye, adjusting it to the dark room before opening his other eye.
"J?" Tony muttered, aware that his quiet words were currently banging around in his head.
"What time is it?"
JARVIS responded in a voice no more than a whisper, clearly picking up on Tony's agitation.
"It's currently 2:23 AM sir. I advise you to go back to sleep, you seem to have developed one of your migraines and it will only get get worse without proper care."
Tony scowled before slowly pushing off the wall, back into a standing position.
"Thank you for the advice J, but I assure you that I am fine. I'm going to head to my lab for a while."
"Sir-"
"Mute," Tony muttered as he slowly began the process of removing the pull-up, swapping it for for another one before walking back into his room to get changed into some clothes.
////////
About 10 minutes later, Tony had made it down to his lab. He was sporting an outfit of grey jean pants, a white shirt sleeved shirt that had a single stripe of dark grey along the neck hole, and some old red tennis shoes.
He sat down in his work chair and placed a cup of coffee on the desk in front of him before sighing and resting his head against the table.
He had taken a couple pain killers on his way down to the lab and he kept the lights at a low setting, but his head was still killing him.
However, working on projects always helped to distract Tony from any discomfort he was having, so he started constructing blueprints for a small bullet that would be stored in the pointer finger of Tony's iron man gauntlets and would be able to temporarily knock anyone within a 120 foot radius out by latching onto them and messing with their brain frequencies.
//////

Tony had been working for a while now, creating a blueprint of the bullet as well as a list of all the materials and chemicals he would need to create it.
At first he had thought that the pain in his head was subsiding as it didn't bother him much.
But that all changed when he noticed something off.
He was taking notes all the very tiny parts of the brain when everything he was writing suddenly became blurry. He sat down his black ball point pen and reached his hands up to his eyes, rubbing them and taking a few long blinks. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't seem to fix his blurry vision.
Tony sighed and scooted his rolling chair out from his desk, standing up and beginning to pace back and forth quickly.
His steps became wobbly and Tony had to pause his pacing to grab onto a cabinet next to him to stop himself from falling over.
"Sir," JARVIS spoke up once again.
"Your blood pressed is rising greatly and your breathing is static. Your head temperature is rising gradually as well-"
"M-mute," Tony huffed out again as he slid down from his standing position to a sitting one on the floor, bringing his knees to his chest and hiding his head in them.
"Sir I apologize but I cannot-"
"Mute, p-please mute. I-I..."
Suddenly Tony reached up and clutched his head in his hands, biting down harshly on his wobbling lip to the point of blood.
It was like a bomb had gone off in his brain.
His head throbbed so hard that he could feel it shake the rest of his body.
In one last attempt to regain control, Tony opened his mouth to try and tell JARVIS that he was alright, but all that came out was a painful sob.
Then another.
And another.