06: A Favor

"Oh my god, I swear I'm never drinking again." Keonhee whined, holding an ice pack against his head with one hand, the other held a washcloth against his eyes. "My head is killing me."

"You say that every time this happens." Xion said mainly to himself, sitting at the dining table eating his breakfast.

"It doesn't help that you fell off the couch either." Seoho also muttered under his breath, drinking his orange juice while leaning against the counter besides the taller.

"So that's what that noise was?" Xion looked up at the older, stifling a laugh. "I thought someone broke in or something."

Xion was then hit in the back of the head with a washcloth. Keonhee glared down at the younger, but backed off when his eyes started to hurt again. He squinted, but didn't put the washcloth back against his eyes like he should've.

"If you thought someone broke in, why didn't you come out to see what was happening?" Keonhee questioned, moving backwards to his original place, leaning on the corner of the kitchen counter.

"I don't know. We have nothing of value so I figured the thief would just leave." Xion shrugged, turning around to look at the taller who glared at him. "Yah, I knew it was still you, don't look at me like that. I just figured someone else was already helping."

Keonhee scoffed. "So if no one else did help me, you would've let me suffer alone?"

"I guess so." Xion shrugged again, putting his hands up to block his face from being hit by Keonhee's washcloth. It became more of a weapon than something to help the tallest's eyes. "You know for someone with a bad hangover you sure are moody and active."

Keonhee mockingly hummed in reply, a small sneer across his lips. He readjusted the ice pack against his head as he pressed the washcloth against his eyes once more.

"And we live with Seoho, I knew he'd be out there to help you." Xion rolled his eyes, talking with a tone that sounded as if he was really saying duh I'm not stupid.

Hwanwoong sat awkwardly on the other side of the dining table, eating a piece of toast that he made. He hasn't said a word since he came out here, and no one said anything to him other than three very brief, one almost nonexistent, good mornings. He was starting to become convinced that the other three forgot that he was sitting here.

"Keonhee, if your head hurts that much then just skip your classes today." Seoho offered up in attempts of changing the topic, putting his empty glass in the sink to clean later. "One of your friends can just lend you their notes."

The tallest whined like a child. "That's a lot easier said than done." He lowered the washcloth from his eyes. "Because one, my parents commented on my grades yesterday, as well as my attendance—"

"You haven't even missed a week of classes." Xion scoffed, accidentally cutting off the older. He sent Keonhee an apologetic glance and motioned for him to continue speaking with a sheepish smile.

"Well even if it isn't a full week it's still too much, and I have been kind of irresponsible with my classes." Keonhee looked down, as if he were scolding himself before snapping himself out of his thoughts and looking up again. "And two, I have no one to lend me notes but the professor, who I would be too embarrassed to even ask for lecture notes from. My friend is on vacation this week and he's the only one that takes good notes, or should I say he's the only one that seems to take notes at all other than me. And he's in all the same classes that I have today."

Seoho pointed a finger at Xion before the youngest could say anything. He closed his mouth and held his hands up in mock surrender, instead standing up and clearing his plate. Xion made sure to avoid Keonhee to give the older some space.