Chapter Two: Insert

Using my intelligence to track down the Winchester men, I had many sources that I connected with, and it was the natural magic of the world

Using my intelligence to track down the Winchester men, I had many sources that I connected with, and it was the natural magic of the world. Technology... The boys were staying with another Hunter called Bobby Singer, I knew of course they were Hunters. They were famous in their line of work, hunting monsters that go bump in the night. I'm surprised that hadn't tracked me down, and ganked me, but I was always careful, and never made too much noise in one state.

My chocolate eyes wandered the unappealing exterior of a house, located in a scrap yard, which was surrounded by cars upon cars. It wasn't the Ritz, but it was their home I guess. Night had also fallen upon the world, but a cold feeling washed over me. Something felt wrong within the confines of this house, something evil lurked. Out of nowhere, two children's laughter emitted from behind, making me spin quickly around, noticing two little girls staring at me. Their dresses were dirty, their hair messy, unclean with dirt confined within, and they were twins. Their aura was all wrong, it was bone-chilling, and death radiated from them like a wave.

"Come play with us," they spoke in unison, which was even creepier.

"This isn't the Shining," I retorted back to them, but they just laughed, while pointing to the house behind me, I wasn't sure what they were getting at, but I also took notice of the symbol burnt on their hands, it was more like a brand mark. Before I could speak, they vanished before my eyes, which only meant one thing, they were Ghosts. Nothing's more stereotypical than a Witch, communing with the dead. But the brand they had burnt onto their skin, was familiar to me, like I had seen it before in a book. Gunshots blew through the house, alerting me to the danger they were in. Guess it was time to act the part, become a 'Hunter' so to speak. I began to walk to the staircase that led up to the porch that was at the front of the house, and extended my right hand out, as black smoke generated from my palm, and began to etch a shape out. I felt the cool material touch my hand as I gripped on what I had conjured. The smoke faded to reveal a shotgun, just a plain one, tight in my grip, already loaded with rock salt. Knowing Hunters was very useful...

I gripped the door knob with my left hand, twisting it ever so gently, and pushed it open, luckily it made no creek at all, but if it did it was masked with the gunshots being fired. I walked with a sway in my hips, as I came down the hallway.

"Sam!" A deep voice rang in my ears, but I noticed the Ghost woman appeared in front, hoping that Sam would take notice and save himself. Me being who I am, a raving diva, who loved to make an entrance. I raised my shotgun with only my right hand and aimed it at the women and pulled the trigger. The shot rang freely, and hit the woman, dispersing her form and rendering her weak for the moment. I came to the archway, and turned in my position, the smoke fading from the tip of my gun.

"Hello boys," my eyes glanced between the handsome men, my American accent thick as I tilted the shotgun into my other hand, and held a tight grip on it. Dean and Sam Winchester, better looking than art. They both frowned, their eyebrows knitting together, confused as to who I was.

"Who are you?!" Dean states wildly, while Sam reloaded his shotgun with rock salt, but a thin smile appeared across my face, as I held my shotgun out to the kitchen door, ready for the ghost. As if I had timed the ghost's presence, it appeared, this one different from the one I just shot. As this was a man, not a woman. I pulled the trigger effortlessly, and the shot rang out, hitting the ghost and dispersing him. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the woman I shot first appeared in front of me, and waved her hand out, sending me flying backwards and into the staircase, smashing the banister, as I tumbled down the remaining steps, with the wood from the banister following me. The Winchester's kept shooting the spirits, hoping to keep them back, and when I tumbled on the last step and hit the ground, I could hear the shells dropping to the ground, and Bobby Singer chanting away, both were clear as day in my ears.

"That bitch," I mumbled under my breath, shaking my head side to side. I was playing the part of 'Mortal', so I took my time to 'recover'. I let out a few groans and moans, insisting that I was alive, but hurt, which I wasn't. It would take a lot more than that to keep me down.

"Dean!" I hear Bobby groan his name out, as he was being attacked by one of the Ghosts. With what I was hearing, Dean managed to get the bowel. "Fireplace!" Bobby yells, as the fire was burning the sweet burning smell lingered in the air. I stood to my feet, brushing off the small pieces of wood that clung to my clothing. Suddenly, a blinding blue light exploded from the fireplace, expanding throughout the home, and decimating the Ghosts that inhabited the house.

"Bobby?" Dean's voice echoed in the hallway, as I 'stumbled' towards the archway, and came to hold onto the frame for support. I noticed Sam pushing the draw that he was bound by out of the way. Once Sam was freed, he rushed over and helped his older brother to lift Bobby from the ground. Bobby was breathing heavily, but nodded his head to the boys, and they knew he was alright.

"Boy, that was intense," my words flowed freely, catching the attention of the men in the room. Their heads cocked to meet my gaze, all finding my presence unknown and forgetting about me for a moment.

"Who are you?" Bobby asked, eyes wandering up and down my figure.

"Martha Moore," I introduced myself with a fake name, and the American accent was still going strong.. "I'm a Hunter like you guys," lying came second nature to me, it wasn't hard nor difficult for me, I've been doing it for the past three hundred years. "I've been investigating the recent deaths of Hunters. One thing lead to another, and I found myself here," though the lie was believable, I imagine them being that dumb to believe the story.

"So, you walk in blind to every stranger's house you come across?" Dean remarks, eyeing me up as if I was a mental woman.

"Only if they have strapping young men inside," I winked seductively at Dean, as a smirk crossed my lips. He flashed his eyebrows up in recognition, as he knew he was a strapping young man.

"Thank you," Sam's voice was genuine, he really meant it. I offered a wide smile, taking my eyes over the three men.  "I'm Sam Winchester, this is-"

"Dean and that's Bobby," I pointed between Dean and then to Bobby, cutting off Sam before he could finish. "I already know who you guys are," I bowed my head slightly, as I grabbed my shotgun from the ground, and held it tight in my grasp.

"Is there a Hunters phone book that I don't know about?" Dean remarks, as if everyone he meets knows who he is.

"No, but you do make some noise wherever you go. And the trail isn't hard to follow," I smirk at the boys, because I knew it would ruffle their feathers. "I'll see you boys around," I offered a bow of my head, before walking away, back down the hallway, my boots clicking against the wooden flooring, echoing throughout the house. Now I've inserted myself into their lives, they might be able to trust me if they saw me again...

Of course they will see me again, that was a fact...

**********
A/N

This was a short but sweet chapter, just allowing Abigael too insert herself into their lives, with saving their arses. Hope you all enjoy!!

 Hope you all enjoy!!