Chapter Thirty-Four: Scrap

Tracking Sam was harder than I thought, his habits were different now, and I didn't really know him that well

    Tracking Sam was harder than I thought, his habits were different now, and I didn't really know him that well. Dean knew his brother, what he would do, what car he picked, the hotel he's staying at. Without a piece of either of them, tracking Sam was going to be hard. Ruby on the other hand, was going to be easy to track. Since placing that curse on her, that I created, I did add in a locator. After all, she was my bitch tethered to me...

Black smoke faded from my vision, and I was met with a hotel door. Room number '523', it was different from the motels they used to stay at. However, Ruby was definitely in there, I can sense my magic.

"Look, let's talk about this," Sam's husky voice pierced my ears, as he was in the room with Ruby and probably his brother.

"Soon as she's dead, we can talk all you want," Dean's angry voice came loud and clear in my ears, he was pissed.

"Ruby, get out of here," Sam spoke, wanting his little demon girlfriend to run. Oh boy that wasn't going to happen. She's a demon, she had her own motives behind this, I just know it.

"No, she's not going anywhere!" Dean was strong in his statement, I even heard him shuffle forward, ready to stop her. Suddenly, rushed footsteps came echoing in my ear, and within a second, the door was ripped open, and her eyes met mine, a smug expression came to my face.

"Hey Bitch," as the smugness was on my face, it was also laced in my voice. However, she didn't have time to react, as I recoiled my hand into a fist and punched her square in the face, and she stumbled back into the room. I swayed my hips into the room, the door shut magically on it's on. My eyes danced between the Winchester men, as they eyed me up.

"Leave her alone," Sam came to Ruby's defense.

"Sam Winchester coming to defend a demon. How... Original," I arched my eyebrow up, my arms crossing over my chest. "Like I said Sam, if you think that letting her go is the right thing to do, say it. I'll break the curse I've placed on her, so I won't know where she goes," my tone was dead serious, she was calling the shots, he was doing this from a place of love and bravery, Killing one dead to stop the end of the world, and save six billion lives is worth it. The path he's chosen to get there might not be right, but it gets it done. I understand that more than most.

"Yes. Let her go," Sam didn't miss a beat, and didn't even take him a fraction of a second to decide her fate. It wasn't the answer I was hoping for, but it was his choice.

"Fine," I said, as I raised my hand and snapped my fingers together, the sound echoed in the room, and I could tell by Ruby's expression the curse was lifted. "You better run, before Dean gets you," I smirked as Dean was giving a death glare. Ruby didn't waste any time, and passed me, opening the hotel door and leaving. The air in the room became silent, it was like a threeway glance, and not the good kind.

"She's poison, Sam!" Dean declares, finding his allowing Ruby to leave a second time was a mistake, and he had a soft spot for her.

"It's not what you think, Dean,"