announcement.....

So... I'm not really sure where to start on this.

I feel bad for whoever might've actually been waiting for this to update (there was probably no one😂) and hope that you aren't too disappointed, but I think I've decided to dis-continue this story.

When I started writing this I had just watched the first movie of Percy Jackson and kinda went into a Greek mythology phase (?) And came up with this. At first I knew how I wanted it to go but as time went on I found it harder  and harder to motivate myself into writing this story; mostly because I didn't know where I was going with this anymore and grew out of my Greek mythology phase.

I do have another BTS fanfic idea or 2 which I intend to start writing at some point but probably not any time soon.

There are two more stories which I am actively writing in my drafts. One of the stories is a JunHao ff (seventeen) and the other one is a TXT and Stray kids ff. I'll be publishing those when I get a good idea for where they are going so if anyone wants then they can look forward to that.

If anyone ever wants to continue this story then I don't mind as long as you credit me for it and I'd be more than happy to hand over whatever notes I wrote for the story if you would want it.

Thank you for all the reads, votes and love so far. I love you all so much.

-Kpop_Overload