Disgusting Plan

Y/N POV

"Whhheerrrreee are you taking me big man? Chop my head off?"
I teased as we climbed the stairs and walked through the hallway. The carpet was black with white quartz walls, green and silver ornaments on pedestals and in paintings.

"Very funny Y/N. Keep going."
"I like the renovation to the place. Beats from the weird gold, red and blue thing your dad used to have."
Surprisingly he laughed at my remark.
"Oh my...yeah you were never one to keep your thoughts to yourself. Yes it really is better, if George left the Team he definitely has a career in interior design."

Just then both George and Sapnap entered the hallway. Dream tossed Sapnap my chain which he easily caught. Looking at him my whole body went alight.
I hate him.

"Bring her to the throne room. I need to discuss this decision with all three of you."
Dream said, snapping me out from staring at Nick.
We walked through the halls where soldiers walked and servants ran.
I forgot how busy it is here.

Everyone moved out of the Dream Team's way and whispered about my smaller figure, chained and guilty.
Finally the Throne room opened and Dream took his seat on the black quartz throne. George sat on his smaller throne made from silver and blue quartz.

Sapnap tossed the chain to the nearby soldier who needed both hands to hold the heavy thing.
Sapnap only needed to use one.
I shivered at the thought. He whispered harshly to me.
"Be a good girl okay? If anyone gets to kill you it's me, not some dumb executioner."

"How sweet of you. I love when my executioner flirts with me."
I rolled my eyes. He huffed and sat on his smaller throne on Dream's left. Made of silver and red.
Dream cleared his throat.
"Alright. This is my proposition. Y/N...how long have you spent with President Tubbo?"

President? He's still seventeen. But then again Dream, George and Sapnap started their rule at fifteen.
"Ever since his first term. He and his nation have paid me finely for my work in the war. Perhaps he even considered me a friend but I have no clue."

George was clasping his hands together. Sapnap was playing with the rings on his fingers.
I wouldn't mind having those.
"I won't kill you. In fact Y/N...I'd like to 'make' you into our fourth member. Of course due to your...endeavours,"
Me stealing the discs, blowing up one of his towers and killing Spirit.
"You won't be given any actual power."

"So a fake. You're hoping to rattle them by showing how easy those they believe in can turn."
George said. My eyes never left Sapnap. His demeanour tensed at Dream's suggestion. I could see anger filling him.

Dream nodded.
"Tch. You're an idiot if you think Y/N won't just escape."
"She can't. No matter how many times she tries we'll still catch her. You overestimate her. Besides."
I sensed his demeanour warp into something much darker,
"For every time she tries, we'll cut off a finger."
What. The. Hell.

"Through this we get to show our power, make the enemy more vulnerable and Y/N...does not die wastefullly. I still hate her being here but, if that's your decision then we can work with it."
Sapnap said, accepting this disgusting plan. George nodded in agreement.

"It's settled then. Y/N, welcome to the Team. Sapnap, you're in charge of her."