[M] The Chapter Nobody Asked For But Everyone Secretly Wished For

The Chapter Nobody Asked For But Everyone Secretly Wished For

(Takes place during the 21st chapter/If Jia Had A Theme Song, It Would Be 'Every Breath You Take' By The Police)

"You don't remember kissing me on New Year's either, do you?"

"I didn't." His skin burned against her cold touch, "But I always wondered why I knew what you felt like." This was intoxicating. She was intoxicating. "We have to get up in a while." He murmured against her.

"We could always sk—" She let out a tiny moan as she felt his teeth nip her skin, "—skip."

Kyung smirked at the noise she made, "You hate skipping school."

Jia laughed as his hands ventured under her thin camisole, making her curve into him, "Mm, but I really like you so that's the price I have to pay. We could stay up," She clung to him, one fist around the end of his shirt, "Or...we could stop here, if you want."

"I don't want to." Kyung answered honestly.

"Good." He let her tug his shirt off, "I don't want to either."

☘☘☘

Although he had quite confidently said that he didn't want to stop and pretended that he knew what he was doing, once Jia's camisole was out of the way, Kyung froze. As if knocked breathless, he panted while his eyes roamed all over her before pausing over her lips.

Jia couldn't help but chuckle. Kyung was forcing himself to stare at her face when, quite obviously, he wanted to move lower and lower. For all his cockiness, he had no idea how to proceed. Hands on his bare shoulders, she gently pushed him to the side, rolling over so that she was straddling him. He leaned back against the headboard, putting his weight on his elbows.

"It's okay," Jia touched his face gently, easing his terrified look, "I'll show you."

While Kyung shifted under her to sit up straight, she rolled her hips against him. He let out a low, surprised gasp, gripping the back of her thigh. The urge to make him gasp like that again was overpowering.

Slowly, deliberately, she dragged her hands down his arms before guiding them to the clasps of her bra. She watched his throat bob as he undid the hooks nervously. His breath hitched and Jia held back another laugh. As he reached up and brushed against the naked skin of her breast, neither of them breathed. She leaned into his touch. Kyung jerked ever so slightly, inhaling sharply. His hungry gaze moved slowly over her exposed chest.

He dipped his head and kissed between her breasts, gently running his tongue up her neck, making her gasp for air. The tips of his fingers glided over her back, arms, and shoulders as if he was still hesitating.

Kyung's skin always burned against Jia but this was something else entirely.

She rocked her hips against him, her arms locked around his neck. His moan was damn near obscene as it crawled its way out of his throat. She wanted to hear it over and over again. She wanted her touch to be the only thing capable of eliciting such pleasure for him.

"Jia," he gasped and she pressed herself closer into his chest.

Again. Say my name again. Jia bit the sensitive spot just over his clavicle. "This okay?" She traced the chain around his neck and felt him tremble under her.

He struggled to form words and ended up settling for a breathy 'yeah'. Jia grinned, pressing a kiss to his brow. Cherry.

"Here," she whispered, bringing his hand between her legs, "You're supposed to touch me here. Like this." He bumped her nose with his while following her instructions, and kissed the corner of her mouth. The spark in her stomach turned into a raging fire, swallowing her whole as Kyung's fingers curled inside her. Her moan was loud. Loud enough to make him freeze again before he realized that whatever he was doing, he was doing it perfectly.