Lead You On.

Another I lay in bed, alone. Shawn promised he would be coming to bed tonight. I hear the door repeatedly slam. He must be selling a lot tonight. I turn on our bedroom light. I around for my bowl, light it up and take a huge toke. I look around our busted down house on the East Side of Cleveland. I deserve so much better. I start to cry. I need a way to escape this place. I start to see the sunrise and hear footsteps. Shawn stumbles into our room, I look at him. He is beyond fucked up. 

"What the fuck, Shawn?"

"What, bitch?"

"You promise you would come to bed tonight and at least tell those junkie's that your girl has work in the morning." I feel a slap across my face. 

"You should be thankful. You were one of them, I saved you. Gave you a house and car." I start to cry and I leave the room and lock myself in the bathroom. 

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER." I love and hate him. I'm too weak to leave him. Soon I hear him fall asleep. I grab my work clothes and head back to the bathroom. I put a bunch of make-up on to hide the marks and put my hair in a bun. I quietly walk down the stairs, grab my keys and head to my car. I turn Carrie Underwood and began to sing. It reminded me of when I would sing in choir at church. When I arrive at work. My friend Ella begins to question me.

"Did he hit you again, Megan?'

"No, Ella. Just thought I would where more make-up."

"Bull fucking shit, you know you can call the cops."

"Even if I did, I would fuck me over because of the fact he sells drugs out of OUR house. We would both go down."

"Then just leave him then."

"And go where? He gave me a place to stay and a car."

"Come stay with Nick and I."

"Ella, I can't do that."

"Please, Megan. I don't want to see you like this anymore."

"Fine, let me think about it." I hug her. I mean I do want to leave him, but I just love him and when he isn't fucked up, he is the sweetist guy ever. Soon my shift is over and I head home picking up something for supper on the way. When I arrive home, I see a few car outside the house. He must be selling again. As soon as I wake in, I'm in shock. There stood Machine Gun Kelly and EST. I turn red and rush the groceries in the kitchen. I hear someone walk up behind me.

"What the fuck, were you staring at bitch?"

"Nothing, Shawn. What would you like for supper?" He grabs me and pushes me up against the wall

"You only have eyes for me, bitch." I hear someone clear their throat, he lets me go and I look up and  see MGK in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Hey, man. You got a smoke I could bum?" 

"Hey, Megan. Give this guy a smoke." I walk over to my purse and pull out my pack of camels. I walk over and hand MGK the cigarette. 

"Thanks." He smilles at me. Shawn leaves the kitchen. I start getting ready to make dinner. MGK walks over to me.

"I saw what he did to you."

"It's not that big of a deal, he was just kidding." I try giggling without crying. MGK looks at me.

"Does he hit you?"

"Of course not."

"Then whats that by your eye."

"Nothing, I fell at work."

"I don't believe you."

"Why are you playing twenty questions with me? It's nothing."

"Fine." I thought I see him walk out, start sobbing, and turn on the radio. Christina Perry's song "A thousand years" begins to play and I sing along. I turn around to grab a spice and see MGK stand there.

"You have a beatuiful voice."

"Thanks."

"Sounds like a voice that should be known."

"Thanks." 

"I'm in Cleveland the next few days, you should give me a call maybe we can hang?"

"Sure."

"If you ever need place to stay when your scared you can also give me a call."

"Thanks." He puts his number on a piece of paper and I slip in my bra. I hear the cars start and finish supper. 

"Shawn, it's ready." He comes up and kisses me. He must not be high anymore.

"Thanks, I love you."

"I love you too." We sit and eat. After we finish, he get high again and of course we start to fight. He really hurts me this time. Bloody nose, huge black eye and bruise on my cheek bone. Soon he passes out and I figure I need to get out, now. I grab some clothes, my horde of money, and my keys. I run to my car and drive down the street. I park and start to cry. Soon I remember MGK's number and give him call.  Please be wake.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Megan."

"Hey, whats up?"

"Not much, do you mind if I can stay with you?"

"Yeah sure."

"Thanks." Soon I'm now my way to his place. When I arrive, I get kinda nervous. I look at my face in my mirror. I finally get to the door. I knock. I'm greeted by him. 

"Oh my god, Megan. Are you okay?" He grabs me and brings me in the house.