All we have.

A few days later

I sit holding the babies with Ashleigh next to me. It is so lonely with out Colson here. I watch the news and all they talk about is him being in jail for beating the shit out of Trevor. That moment was the scariest moment of my life. I'm so thankful that he came home when he did. I hear "Her Song" start playing from my phone. I hand Katie to Ash and put Dominik in his swing.

"Hello?"

"You have received a collect call from Cuyahoga County Jail. Do you choose to accept?" My heart jumps at the thought of talking to Colson. I push yes and the sound of his voice is so soothing.

"Hey baby."

"Hey. I miss you."

"I miss you too. How are the babies?"

"There good, it just hard without you here." I feel the tear start forming

"I know I know. I'll be out soon baby. I promise."

"I love you Colson."

"I love you Megan."

"I have to go. I will call you later." I start to cry.

"O..o.okay"

"Please baby don't cry. I promise it will be okay."

"Okay." 

"Give the babies kisses from me. I love you."

"I love you." The phone goes dead and I start crying more. Ash places Katie in her swing next to her brother and holds me.

"I miss him so much. This is all my fault." She hugs me.

"No. This isn't your fault. He'll be out soon."

"I just wish they would of given him a bail amount. I need him home."

"I know. We all miss him."

A few hours later 

I lay in bed. Katie and Dominik lay on my chest. I decided to tell them stories of their dad.  They fall sound asleep with the sounds of my voice and heart beat. I can't help but smile at them. I couldn't believe that only a few years ago, I was a meth addict. I put each of them in their cribs. Dominik in the blue and Katie in the pink both wearing there lace up hats. I quietly walk back to bed and snuggle in. It's so empty and lonely with out Colson holding me. I softly cry myself to sleep. 

_________________________________________________________

I'm back for good now guys and I'm also going to MGK next month which I'm super excited about. I'm hoping to get to meet him or at least close to him. Haha

xoxo Ana