LA.

I wake up to the sounds of Colson on the phone and walking around the room. 

"Our you serious? Man, thats great, she is going to be so happy."

"Ight, dude. See you soon." Colson sees that I'm awake. He walks over and kneels next to the bed and kisses me.

"Morning baby, I have some great news." I smile.

"What is that Mr. Baker?"

"Puff heard your voice and loved it. He wants you to go to meet him today."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes." 

"That's great." I smile with excitement but I remember the baby in my stomach. I sigh

"What's wrong, baby?" I sit up in the bed and grab his hand.

"I'm pregnant." His mouth drops. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I took a test yesterday. Ash saw it too." He just looks at me.

"I'm in shock. Now I know why you talked about being pregnant before." He hugs me.

"Yeah." I feel tears down my face.

"I love you, Megan."

"I love you too."

"I wouldn't want to have a baby with anyone else." We smile then kiss. Soon Colson and I hop in the shower and get ready for our day. As I was stand in front of the mirror doing my hair, I call out to Colson.

"I like the name Benjamin." He peeks his head around the couner.

"What if it's a girl?"

"I wanted something that can be shortened to a cute name but when she is older can sound professional." He comes into the bathroom, and lefts me up.

"I like Katelynn." He kisses me.

"Katelynn. I like it. So it will ether be Katelynn or Benjamin."  He sets me down and I finish getting ready. After I'm ready, we drive around Malibu and LA. As we drive around, I start to fall in love with  it. I want to live here but Colson would never leave Cleveland. My mind drifts to Katelynn/Benjamin, will I be a good mom? I know Colson would be a good dad, I see how he is with Casie. I smile at the thought of how he would be with the baby. Soon the car stops, and we are in front of a big building.  

"What are we doing here?"

"I told you this morning, Puff wants to here you record." He get out of the car and head into the building. We are greeted by a blonde, orange tanned receptionist. She smiles at the sight of Colson but frowns when she sees me. Soon we head into the elevator and get to the studio. I see a group of guys then Puff standing there. He offers his hand to me. I shake it and I'm in shock. I'm standing in a studio with DIDDY!

"Wow, this is the Megan you have been singing with. My pleasure."

"Thank you, I'm in shock right now." I smile, Colson grabs my hip and pulls me to his side. 

"Yeah, we just found out we are expecting." He smiles when he says that.

"Well, congratz you too."

"Thank you." Colson and I reply.

"Well, I want you to here you in person."

"Okay, what am I going to sing?"

"Well, I have this Danity Kane song I want you to sing."

"Oh alright." He hands me a paper with the lyrics to "Ride for You" on it. He gives me a few minutes to look over it. 

"Okay, I'm ready." He smiles and puts me into the booth. I hear the music start, I give it my all to impress them.

"Lately, I've been tryna fighting whatevers been pulling us under. It's got a hold and really making me wonder what it takes to get through I gotta stick with you my baby......."

I finish the song strong, and see them applauding me. I smile and head back to where Colson is. He hugs me. Then Diddy says

"Wow Megan, you have a set of vocals. You're great. I want us to work together more. How about once you guys our off tour, we meet in New York and can work on  things there?" I feel my heart futter in my chest.

"Of course." I couldn't stop smiling. After we finish in the studio, we head to the venue to get ready for the show then we have 4 more cities then we go home.  I watch Colson perform, he is so sexy. I I see the ways girl look at him. I know they want him but they can't he is all mine. I head on stage and  as we sing, I think about how different things are going to be when the baby is here....

_______________________________________________________________________

Kinda short, but I hope you like. Oh and from now on when ever Megan sings her voice is italicised. xoxo Ana