Scandalous.

hey guys! its my birthday so enjoy this scandalous chapter;)

xoxo ana

ps picture is of t-mills aka trevor in the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV

I wake up in the hotel in an empty bed. I push the blankets off, get up and head to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm so fucking thin. I need to gain some weight. I find a t-shirt on the floor and throw it on and head back to the bed, picking up at bottle of water on the way. I check my phone, twitter blowing up with tweets and facebook jammed with messages. I look through the messages on my facebook and one sticks out to me.

Trevor Scotts, my ex side boyfriend in Cleveland. When ever Shawn and I would fight and I would try to leave him and he would beat the shit out of me, I would go to Trevor. He would protect me from Shawn. I truly loved Trevor, even more than my love of crank. I regret the day, when he asked me to leave Shawn and told how he would treat me like a princess. All I had to do was leave Shawn and stop doing meth. I just couldn't. I loved Trevor, but the fear of Shawn and love of meth made me refuse him and he left me. I read the message.

Hey Megan, long time no talk. I heard your on tour with MGK singing for him. That's great. I see you are going to be in Cleveland tomorrow night and wonder if you wanted to meet up for some coffee and talk. Oh there is on other thing, I can't tell you on here. I can tell you in person or you could call me. Etherway I miss you Megan. 

I choose to call him before Colson comes back from where ever he is. I press dial and here the ringing then his amazingly sexy voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Megan? Is that really you?"

"Yep. I need to know. What happened?"

"Well...Uhhh..Shawn is dead." I feel my heart in the pit of my stomach, I hear my heart beat in my ears, and I want to throw up. The tears start to flow down my already ruined make up'd face.

"What? Are you serious?" I managed to get out.

"Yeah, about 3 days after you left. He wrote a note and put a bullet in his brain." I put down the phone and race to the toilet and throw up. I can't believe it, he is dead. I don't know what to feel. Sadness for the fact I loved him or Happiness for getting what he deserved. After throwing up, I walk back to my phone.

"Are you okay, Megan?"

"No." I sob again.

"Megan, I need to see you tomorrow. You have been on my mind no stop. I miss you so fucking much." His words started to sooth me, he always did that.

"Yeah, we can meet before the show. How about the park?"

"The one we used to met at?'

"Yeah.' 

"Okay, call me when you get here"

"Will do." I hang up the phone.  I sit in the bed with emotions of happniess, saddness, and confusion. Soon I see Colson walk in the door. His hair still a mess wearing a white wife beater and black basketball shorts. I bite my lip thinking about last night. I was great since we were in our own room and not our bunks so we had more room;) He see me biting my lip.

"Don't do that. It turns me on." I smile and wink. He jump on the bed and looks at me.

"Where were you?" He smiles

"Perkins."

"WHAT?! You jerk! I love Perkins!" I shove him and he tries kissing me and giving me puppy eyes, I just pout.

"Come on, baby. Don't be like that! I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful." I try not smiling then I kiss him. He pulls me on top of him and our kisses turn R-Rated. Soon we hear pounding on our door. 

'"COME ON LOVE BIRDS, WE HEADING OUT! WE GET TO GO HOME!" Colson and I both smile when think about going back to Cleveland then the sadness hits me. Shawn. He's dead. I hold my tears and start packing up my stuff. I throw a scuffy outfit of Pink Yoga pants,Young&Reckless zip up hoodie and flipflops together. I check my look in the mirror, I need to do something with my hair, I decide to put it in two short low pig tails with my bangs hanging out then my hangover hits me I grab sunglass and Colson's hand as we walk down the hall. As soon as we leave the doors of the hotel in downtown Pittsburgh, we are met by fans. We get on the bus as we head toward Cleveland, I work on a no-tie blanket and Colson sleeps more. Once I finish the blanket, I talk to the rest of the crew,we take goofy pictures. Soon we arrive in home. I feel sadness. I need to know where he is buried. I need to make up an excuse. We soon arrive home. Everyone is more than excited. I see my car in the driveway right where I left it. As I grab my stuff I feel hands around my wist and a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I smile.

"I want you to meet Casie tonight." I turn around and look at him.

"I would love that." He kisses me. We head off the bus. 

*4 hours later*

I sit on the park bench, wearing a pair of sun glasses and my hood up. I take a sip of my starbucks and wait for Trevor. I look at the children play and giggle. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to go back for a day. I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around and there he is. (Hey, guys I'm being kinda lazy right now but Trevor looks like T Mills with smaller gauges and no nose ring) He look so good. I get up and hug him. He holds me tightly, almost lifting me off the ground.

"God, Megan your so thin." 

"Yeah, nice to see you too." He laughs, god it's so sexy. I bite my lip. 

"Let's go somewhere move private." He grabs my hands and walks me to his car, he opens the door for me and I slide into the seat. He jumps and we start down the road.

"Where are we going?"

"My new place."

"How do you pay for this stuff?" He gives me a look.

"I'm a small time rapper, I guess." 

"Oh, that's good." Wow, He is so sexy but damn this is awkward. Soon we arrive at his house. Wow it's nice. We walk up to the door and once where inside he leads me to the living room and we sit on the couch. 

"How have you been, Megan?"

"Alright, I guess. I mean beside the whole relapes and sucide thing."

"When I saw that on MTV I was so scared that is what made me message you." He suprises me with a hug. 

"Megan, I have thought about you ever god damn day since I left you. I always wonder what would of happened if we would of stayed together. I FUCKING LOVE YOU MEGAN LOUANA!" He starts to cry, I hold him.

I start to cry. I missed him so damn much. He was the reason to wake up in the morning, my reason to breathe. He made me smile. Soon he his crying slows and he starts kissing me. I kiss him back. Oh how I missed his soft lips. Soon he stops and laughs as he wipes tears away.

"Do you remember that night, we made "Let me hold you" our song. When you told me no, you broke my heart. I wanted to be happy with you. I treated you like a princess, never lay a finger on you, and you didn't want to leave him. I might never understand why."

"It's hard to explain." He kisses me and I kiss him, soon he starts feeling me. Oh how so many nights I longed for his touch one more time..............

____________________________________________________________________

alright lead you on loverss:) I haven't found any pictures of girls who look like what I imagine Megan as. Megan would be around 5'8, lightly tanned skin, brown hair that falls around the top of her shoulders(she would of had long hair up till she cuts it off), She has blue eyes. Her style is like a (I hate saying this) swag mixed with Hipster. She the type of girl to wear Vans and Toms, skinny jeans, and crew neck sweatshirts with snapbacks. she's pretty thin do to all the drugs but later in the story she is going to start gain weight;)(spoiler)!