Been Through It All

5 days later

I look at myself in the mirror. 10 mintues before I go out to preform for the first time since New York. We are in Maryland tonight and Colson wants us to perform Been Through It All. I'm actually excited to go back on stage. I look at my white jean shorts, cut up EST shirt, my new short wavy hair (I cut 10 inches off) and my chucks. I decide to head up to the stage, Colson finishes up Wild Boy and I head out on stage the crowd goes wild.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MEGAN!" Everyone screams. I take a deep breath.

"I could say that I made it, cause in my heart I'm the greatest. I've been through it all. I've been through it all, oh yeahhh, I've been through it all." I smile as the crowd cheered and Colson starts

"I've been through all, crazy, because I never thought I'd say that, The cost to be the boss, I never thought I'd pay that......."

We finish up our songs and I head off stage and wait for Colson to finish up. I look at him and watch how much he loves what he does. I love being on stage but I don't if I would be able to this all my life. When he gets off stage he puts his sweaty body on me and kisses me.

"You were great, babe." I grab his hand and lead him to the dressing room. Once in there, I take him into the bathroom. Once I shut the door I jump on him and wrap my legs around him and start kissing him. He push me up aganist the wall and kisses my neck. Soon we move to the shower, He was in his pants and boxer and I was in my short and underwear and he turns on the water. We make out and it's amazing. As soon I feel his pants start to come off I stop him. 

"I can't do this yet, Colson. I'm sorry." I pull off of him and turn off the water.

"Why do you keep teasing me, Megan. I have refused every girl that has wanted me since we have been on tour because of you. I want you, Megan."

"I just can't. I want to, I just can't," He shakes his head and I get out of the shower and put my bra and shirt on. I walk out the door and head to the bus. Once I change into different clothes, I hop in my bunk, I put on some music and start to think about Colson and Shawn and my parents. I decide to get up and find Colson. I get off the bus and start walking to the venue then out of know where I feel a punch on my face. I look up and there is a super pissed off girl.

"What the fuck?!" I grab my face.

"SLUT! YOU JUNKIE WHORE! YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!"