Freedom

I wait to see the door of the jail open to release Colson. Ashleigh sits in the car with the twins as I lean up against the car. It's been way to long since I have seen Colson. When I see the door open and him walk out. I feel the tears run down my face and I run to him. I jump into his arms and start to kiss him. 

"Oh, baby I missed you so much." I tear flow like a facet. I feel his tears on his face.

"I missed you too." I jump off him but can't stop crying. 

"Oh baby, don't cry. I'm out and I promise I won't ever leave you again." I hug him and we walk to the car  I open the back door of the car and take out Kaitlyn and place her in Colson's arms. I just looks at her and I see the tears come back again. I move to the other side and get Dominik out. We trade babies and just sit there. I'm so happy my family is back all we were missing is Casie. We place the babies in the back of the car with Ash and we head home. Once we arrive home, Casie comes over and it is the most perfect moment in my life. I make some of Colson's favorite foods and we have the perfect family dinner. After we clean up and put all the kids to bed. We lay in the bed and just hold each other.

"I missed this. That jail bed was lonely."

"I missed it too. I hated getting cold." 

"I'm glad I went to that house that night Megan and that I saved your life."

"Me too. You have made me the most happiest girl in the world." I smile at him

"Remember that night you relapsed?"

"Of course." I rub my wrist as he says that

"That night, I didn't know what I would've done if I lost you. Like I have lost so many people in my life and losing one more won't of helped any."

"I love you. I'm so sorry I put you through that."

"Don't be. I'm just glad this is my life now."

"Where do you think,we would be if we wouldn't have had the twins?"

"I don't know. Still on the road."

"I'm glad we had two healthy babies."

"Me too."

"I love you Colson."

"I love you Megan."

"Your my best friend. I have never cared or loved for someone this much.

"Marry me."

"What?"

"Marry me."

"Now?"

"Yes...Be my wife."

"Okay. I love you."

____________________________________________________________________________

Well, I have made the decision that I will be ended this within the next few chapters but I promise I will have a very satisfying ending and one more huge twist.

xoxo ana!