When the truth comes out.

MGK's POV

I wake up on the bathroom floor and Slim staring at me.

"Damn dude, you got wild as fuck last night." I look around Janelle left.

"What happened?" I pull myself and walk out to the main room.

"You got fucked up, and slept with this fine ass girl." I think about Megan and get pissed at myself.

"Damn dude, fuck. What am I going to tell Megan?" Slim puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Well, I don't know but Ash went to the house this morning to check on Megan and she wasn't there. She said it didn't even look like she had been at the house." I don't know what to feel, I wonder were she is. I go take a shower after I get out I sit on the bed and call Megan. It rings awhile before she answers.

"Hello?" She sounds like she just woke up.

"Hey baby." I say with hesitation in my voice.

"What up?" 

"Ugh, not much?"

"Well, where you at? We got to get on the road soon and Ash said you weren't at the house."  Her voice changes.

"We got to talk. I'll meet you at the house." She hangs up without a goodbye. I check my twitter and she a picture of Janelle and I kissing. Fuck. I hope she didn't see...

Megan's POV

I wake up to muffled sounds of my phone ringing. I try and find it. When I do the screen is all busted and I see Colson was calling. 

*Insert Phone Convo here.*

After I get off the phone. I think about how I will tell Colson I cheated on him. I decide to take a shower at Trevor's. Once I get dressed and about to leave, I look at Trevor still passed out. I kiss his cheek and whisper "goodbye." I put on my sunglass and head to my car. On the drive home, I think about everything. I slowly pulled up to the house and sit in my car for about five minutes before I go inside. I slowly walk up to the door, and open it up. I go straight for Colson's room. When I go in, I see Colson on the bed smoking a blunt. I grab a cigarette and light it up. He just looks at me.

"Hey." I look at him, he takes a hit of his blunt.

"Hi." I stand by the door, he pats the bed to get me over there. I shake my head.

"How was your night, Colson?" I think about the picture. I see his eyes the way he looks at me. 

"Alright. Yours?" I give him the same look.

"Same."

"Where were you last night?" I take a deep breathe and bit my lip

"My friend Trevor's." He shakes his head. I choose to do it now. I don't want to keep this inside anymore.

"Ahh, I see you took a shower there. Your hair is wet." I nod and blurt out.

"I slept with Trevor last night." I see how hurt he was in his eyes. I hold back the tears then he sighs and says

"I slept with a groupie last night." The tear slowly fall down face. We just look at each other. 

"Oh..." The only thing I could get out. I lean aganist the door and slide down slowly. I put my head on my knees and start crying. He comes over and sits by me. He holds me.

"Did you see the picture?" I nod my head.

"I hoped you wouldn't of." I look up at him.

"I'm so sorry." I feel my tears down my face. He holds me tight and I feel his tears hit my hair.

"You shouldn't be sorry, I should be. I'm so sorry baby. You have no idea how much I love you." We look at each other and kiss. 

"I love you. I don't us to be over." He nods his head. We get off the ground and we just hug. Soon we let go. He tries making me laugh,  I crack a smile. 

"We have to get on the road soon." We pack our stuff and head on the bus. Off to Indiana. As we sit on the bus. Colson and I just hold each other. The crew heard most of our talk and the whole ride was almost silent. 

5 hours later

I watch Colson finish up "See My Tears." I head out on stage when I hear the music for Invincible start. Colson introduces me and we start singing. The whole time we sing, we couldn't keep our eyes off each other. Right as we finish Colson says something.

"As may as you know, Megan and I have been on tour for the past month and in that month I have fallen in love with her..." I smile.

"And I want her to be my girlfriend. So will ya?" I smile and the crowd goes quite. I feel all eyes on me. I speak.

"Of course." Colson runs up to me and lifts me off the ground and kisses me the crowd goes wild. I feel so happy. He puts me down and shouts

"LACE THE FUCK UP!" The crowd goes insane, he grabs my hand and we head off stage........

____________________________________________________________________________

Awhhh! I'm happy again! Kinda of a quick chapter but I hope you enjoyed.

xoxo Ana