Ghost of the past

I stop dead in my tracks when I see Trevor. I'm in shock. The nurse looks at me.

"Are you alright, dear? You look like you have seen a ghost." I shake my head. I walk slowly to Trevor, he looks at me. 

"Well, Well. Didn't have enough balls to call me when my kids were born? I had to find out on Twitter." He sighs

"These aren't your babies." I look at Katie and Dominik and touch the glass. Trevor tries hugging me, I step away.

"Don't even give me that oh they aren't your kids crap. I know they are. You getting pregnant fits perfectly with when we had our moment." He gives a weird look at Dominik. 

"I had been having sex with Colson earlier that day. Look at them. One has blonde hair and they both have blue eyes. They aren't yours. Please leave. I don't want you here." He looks around then he grabs my shoulder and shakes me.

"Okay the girl isn't mine but the boy is." I push him off of me and look at Dominik. He is diffidently  Colson's. I could tell by the faces he made when he slept.

"They aren't yours." I start getting mad. I feel my anger in my fists. 

"I hope you know I want a test done on them. because if they are mine I make sure that Colson will never see them. " 

"Your a piece of shit. Leave me and my family alone." I punch him. I punch him right in the face. He stumbles back.

"Oh I hope you know assault looks really bad when your fighting for custody of your kids." He grabs his face.

"They aren't yours." 

"We will see. Your lucky I'm going to forget about that punch there." I start sobbing, a nurse comes to check on me. The nurse looks at Trevor

"Sir, it's 12 at night. Visiting hours are over." The nurse grabs me. I look at Trevor

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to see my niece and nephew. I'll leave now." He walks off towards the elevator.  He looks back at me and sautes me as he walks into the elevator. The nurse helps me back to my room where Colson is sitting watching TV on the bed. I slowly sit down next to him and put my arm around him. I think about Trevor and everything. The babies are Colson's, I know. Trevor can go die just like Shawn. I look at Colson and he smiles at me but his face changes as he seen I have been crying.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing, just so happy my babies are here." I try and smile.

"You sure your okay?" 

"Yeah." He kisses my forehead. I snuggle up next to him and fall back asleep. When I wake up, Colson is standing in front of the window with a blue blanket in his arms. I look over and see Kaitlyn in her crib fussing her arms around. I slowly get up out of bed and scoop her up in my arms. I sit back in the bed and look at her. She is a few ounces less then her brother, I look at her hair, dark blonde just like her daddy, blue eyes, she has his ears too. I just can't believe she was inside of me. I pull up my legs and place her on them. She is smiling at me, I look over at Colson holding Dominik smiling at me. He slow walks over and joins me on the bed. We switch babies, and I look at Dominik. My dark brown hair, blue eyes, my nose and chin. He is a mini-me. I grab my phone, I ask a nurse if she could take a picture of us. I hold Dominik and Colson holds Katie. After the picture is taken, I post it on twitter then turn off my phone. I look at Colson and Katie.

"She is already a daddy's girl. Look at her. She just lightens up when she sees you. Your going to be wrapped around her finger." I smile.

"Look at Dominik, he is a momma boy." I look at smile and his smile. His daddy's of course. 

"Nothing wrong with that." I laugh

A Few Hours Later

I sit in the back of the car inbetween the two carseats. Today, we are having a mini meet the babies party at our house. Just most of the EST family and a few of my friends will be there. When we arrive home Colson grabs Katie's carseat and I grab Dominik's just as I was about to go inside the apartment building I look over across the street and Trevor is stand there.......