Baby.

2 weeks later

MGK's POV

I hold Megan's hand as we sit in the clinic of the hospital in Cleveland. We diffidently have all eyes on us right now. I see a mom holding a newborn baby, she looks really young like probably 15 or 16. When she gets up after the doctor calls her name, she picks up the car seat and her bag which said I'm a wild boy. Oh shit, no wonder she was staring at me. I look at the children's books next to me on a table. I pick through them and find on that I read aloud to Megan. She just smiles and laughs. Soon a bright, young, nurse walks from the back and call out Megan's name. Her and I join hands and walk toward the back. When head into a cold, brightly light room. The nurse has Megan lay on the bed, she check her blood pressure and heart beat. The nurse questions her. Soon she leave and I move closer to Megan with my chair. Soon the doctor comes in and start asking her more questions.

"Well, Megan. You said you were pregnant before but miscarried. Is that Correct?"

"Yes, I was around 18 weeks."

"How was the fetus delivered?"

"C-Section."

"Alright, well it's a good think you came in. We recommend most women who have had a miscarried to come into check earlier then most to make sure everything is okay." He lifts up Megan's shirt and put that blue shit all over it. He places the tool on her stomach and moves it around then the sound of a heart beat fills the room. 

"Well, Mom and Dad there is your baby." I see the small mass on the screen and all I can do is smile. I look at Megan and see a tear run down her face. I kiss her and we stare at the screen. He takes a few pictures of our baby then turn off the machine and cleans Megan's stomach. 

"You appear to be around 7 weeks. I would say based on your last menstrual cycle you are due around Halloween. I want to see you back here in 11 weeks to check the sex of the baby, sound good." I see Megan's face light up. 

"Sounds good."

"Alright, I will see you then." He walks out of the room and Megan kisses me. 

Megan's POV

"I love you."

"I love you." We join hands and head home to get ready to go to New York. On our way home, we drive past my old house that I lived in with Shawn. I ask Colson to stop. I walk up to the broken down house, the windows are all busted out, there is yellow tape all round. I check the front door, it's open. I slowly walk in and walk around the house. I walk into every room, them memories flood back. I start crying. I feel an arm around me, It's Colson.

"Please baby, Let's go. You need to relax." I nod and he picks me up. As we walk to the car, it starts to rain. As my tears fall down my face, I choose to have Colson met my son. 

"Baby, can you take me to the cemetery?"

"Yeah. Let's go right now." As we drive down the road, I watch each rain drop fall down the window. I love days like these, snow on the ground yet it's some what warm and it's cloudy and rainy. We got to the cemetery and I lead Colson to the wall, where part of my son's ashes were put. I touch his gold plaque, his name "Andrew Lee Duplese" and his tiny hand print. I feel Colson's arms wrap around my waist. He kisses my hair.

"I'm so sorry baby."

"It's okay. He went to heaven to be protected. God, just wanted another angel." I smile. 

"Well, now our baby will have his or hers big brother watching out for them." We both smile and kiss.......

________________________________________________________________________

Bonus Chapter because I love you and I'm going to busy for the next few day.

I hope you guys enjoy and I'm still looking for ideas of baby names!!

xoxo Ana