Waking up.

Megan's POV

Everything is black. I can't see. What the fuck is going on? I hear noises, sounds like beeping. I try my hardest to open my eyes. I finally start seeing light and some shapes. The light is bright and my eyes slowly open. I look around the room. Where the fuck am I? I see a machine with green lights and a line going up and down. I see a lady in the corner of my room. 

"Excuse me. Where am I?"

"You in the hospital."

"Why?"

"You tried killing yourself a few days ago."

"Where am I?"

"I just told you."

"No like city."

"New York."

"Oh." I try sitting up but I can't my wrists hurt. I look at them. Woah. What is going on? Was that real, everything the babies, the cheating. 

"Oh, hunny. You look like you have seen a ghost."

"Do you know what happened to me?"

"Well, from what I heard. You were that girl touring with that rapper guy, you freaked out and tried killing yourself the night of your birthday."

"Was he here?"

"Yeah. for awhile the day after but he said something about having to continue on the tour."

"Was I in a coma?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Can you dream when you are in a coma?"

"I suppose, it's like you are sleeping."

"Did he leave me a note or anything?" 

"Ugh, yeah actually he did. How did you know that?"

"Just a guess." She hands me a note.  

"Can I have a moment?"

"Of course." She leaves and I open the note.

Megan,

I might not understand why you tired to do what you did last night. you scared the living shit out of me, I thought you died. I love you, Megan. I'm not sure what type of love but there is something there. I'm sorry, i couldn't say this in person but we had to go to our next show. if you would like i would love if you join me back on stage even if you don't want to I would love you to be here next me on tour. txt me when your ready.

Colson

My heart sinks into my chest. None of it was real. All that. it was just a dream. I fall back on the bed and slowly sob. Why? Those babies were beautiful. None of it. What if this is my chance to change something. Not go back on tour with Colson and go home to Shawn. What I wonder if Shawn is dead like in my dream. Oh no. Why? Why? What should I do? I thought that it was all real but it wasn't. I start to cry. I choose to txt Colson........................

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ohhhhh snap! I had this idea when I woke up this morning. I hope you guys don't hate me for it

xoxo ana