Frappuccino

MGK POV

As soon as the doctors let us see her I'm the first one in the door. See looks like the first day I met her. Face pale, no color no life. I hold her hand. I wish she would wake up. I see Slim in the door.

"Bro, we gotta head out man. We're already behind."

 "I just don't want to leave her." He walks up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder

"Dude, ain't none of this your fault."

"I know."

"Let's go." I head out the door, I stop at the nurses station to drop off a note and her phone.

"Could you give this to her when she wakes up." 

"Sure."

We head out the doors of the hopsital, where we were met by fans. We make to the bus and head on our way to Buffalo. It's a pretty slient ride. I didn't want to talk to any one. All I thought about was Megan and seeing her on the floor last night. It was so scared. I check my phone every few minutes to see if she txted me. Nothing. We arrive in Buffalo before I know it. We head to the venue, I sit on the couch and watch a video of one of our performances. I love how passionate she gets about my songs. I feel my phone vibrate it's Megan. After a few minutes of talking, I let her go.

"Hey Slim, Do you want to go pick up Megan?"

"Yeah, sure bro."

"I have to find her some new clothes to wear." I head to Megan's bag and look for some clothes since her's got a cut up and were bloody. I finally find a pair of skinny jeans, an Indians shirt and I grab her pair of black Toms incase she don't want to wear her chucks. I just need one more thing, I head to my bag and pull out my BIFC sweatshirt for her to wear. I gave all the clothes to Slim.

"Here, dude."

"Thanks, you know this is a 12 hour drive there and back?"

"Yeah, good thing we got an extra day before we perform in Pittsburgh. Thanks again bro for getting her, keep her safe, okay?"

"Yeah." I watch him head out. I think about Megan, and how I just want to kiss her right now.

Megan's POV

*6 hours later*

I sit in my room and wait for Slim, I hope he is here soon. I watch some old cartoons, it reminded me of me and my little brother when we would walk up super early for mom's pancakes and to watch Nickelodeon. Good time as a little kid. I hear a knock at the door. I head to the door and see Slim. I hug him. He gives me some clothes.

"Colson said yours got a ripped up and bloody." 

"Thanks for coming to get me."

"No problem, but we got a long drive back so let's get it." I head to the bathroom to change being careful of my bandages. I put on my Cleveland Indians shirt, skinny jeans, my black Toms and Colson sweat shirt. I put my hair in a mess bun and walk out.

"Ready?" Slim stares at me.

"You look great."

"Shut up I do not."

"No, really do."

"Awe, thanks." I blush. We head to the nurses station, where I signed my release papers and get my chucks. I look at them, there is no blood. We head down stairs and to the car.

"Slim, can we stop somewhere?"

"Where?"

"I really want starbucks." I smile as he starts the car.

"Damn, how can I say no." We find the nearest starbucks and I pick up at Strawberries'n Creme frappuccino. We get on the interstate and off we go. I turn on some Red Hot Chili Peppers, we dance and sing along. We just couldn't stop laughing. 

"Slim, did you see me wsohen I was on the ground?"

"Like in the bathroom? Yeah. Everyone did."

"Was it bad?"

"Kinda, Colson was freaking out pretty bad."

"Wow, I'm sorry you had to see that."

"Naw, it's cool. It was a mistake." I look at the clock 8 P.M. Colson is probably on stage by now or almost and we have another 4 hours. I slow drift off. Soon I wake up when the car stops, we are front of a hotel. I see the bus. 

"They are up in 1209."

"Okay. I'm just going to a smoke a cig okay? You can go up without me." He nods and walks into the hotel. I find a bench and take a sit. I put out my pack of marb and light one up. I watch the people walk by in MGK shirts. Soon a group of girls stop and look at me. I take another hit and as I exhale I ask.

"You need something?" One of the girls pipes up

"Aren't you Megan? As in thee Megan that sings with MGK?"

"Yep." I take another hit of my cigeratte.

"OMG! I LOVE YOUR VOICE AND YOUR SO PRETTY!"

"Well thanks."

"Can we get your autograph?"

"Yeah sure." I sign the back of their shirts 

"THANKS YOU ARE THE BEST!" I watch them walk off and put out my smoke. I decicde to head upstairs. When I get to the room I hear loud music. I decide I'm not in the mood for a party and head back to the bus. When I get on the drive looks at me.

"Shouldn't you be upstairs?"

"Not in the mood for a party. Is it cool I sleep here?"

"No problem. I'm glad you're okay."

"Thanks." I head to my bunk and lay down soon I drift off. When I wake up I hear voices. I'm not really in the mood to talk to anyone so I chill in my bunk. I look at my phone and listen to some music. Out of nowhere I feel someone touch my arm. I turn around and there is Colson next to my bunk. I pull out my headphone and smile.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi" He jumps in my bunk with me and puts his arm around me. I look at hiim and kiss him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too.  I was so scared."

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be."  I see him tear up.

"I didn't even want to go on stage last night without you. I love you........"