I've loved you for a thousand years.

1 month later

We lay on our bed together holding hands. Colson rolls over looks me dead in the eyes and kisses me. I look at him and smile. I put my left hand on his face. I look at him and my ring. Everything has been so perfect. As my IPod fills the room with music, the song "A Thousand Years" starts to play.

"I remember the first night I ever heard your voice you were singing this song." He looks me

"I almost forgot."

"I think this is the song that made me fall in love with you." 

"Would you change anything that has happened in the past year, Colson?"

"Never. You changed me for the better. You made me realize one faith girl that you truly love is better than 1000 girls." I can't help but smile

"Can you believe I'm going to be Mrs. Baker?"

"Yes. I wouldn't have asked you unless I knew you were the one."

"It's funny. I could of stayed at the grocery store for another half an hour and would never met you."

"I'm glad you did" He kisses me and I smile

"I'm glad you saved me."

"I love you, Megan"

"I love you too."

Just as we about to kiss again, Casie comes running into our room and Colson pulls her on the bed and puts her right in between us.

"Casie, are you glad Megan and daddy our getting married?"

"Yes!" She has the most adorable voice ever. We all lay in bed. Casie falls asleep and we tuck her in and head to the living room. We sit on the couch on my laptop looking at everything for the wedding. As we sit there. I choose to tell him now.

"Colson, I'm pregnant." I see his face light up. He jumps up and pull me up to him and lifts me in the air. We kiss. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Short but cute:)

xoxo Ana

like.fan.comment