Scandalous pt.2

As his hands touch every part of my body. I slowly moan out "Colson." He stops immediately and looks at me.

"Colson? Huh.." He nervous giggles.

"Trevor, I'm so sorry. I can't do this." I put my hand on his leg.

"Things have changed, Haven't they?" I nod my head.

"You love him, don't you?" He give me a sad look in his eyes.

"Yes, I do. He saved me." He gets up and looks at me.

"I wanted to save you, wanted to make you happy, I love you." He looks at me. I feel tears in my eyes

"I loved you Trevor. I'm sorry. I will always care for you. I'm so sorry." I start to cry.

"It's okay. But I better get you back to him." He runs his hands through his hair. I nod my head. He grabs my hand and lead me to the car. Soon he drives me back to the park, just as I was about to get out of the car.

"If you need anything, and I mean anything. Please call me Megan." 

"I will." I kiss his cheek, get out and walk to my car. I hear his car speed off. I get in my car and start to cry. I soon start up my car and head back to the house. When i enter the door, I head up stairs where I'm greeted by everyone and see Casie running around with Colson. I smile. Colson picks Casie up and walk over to me.

"Casie, this is daddy's friend Megan." she giggles 

"Hi Megan." I smile

"Well Hello Casie." Colson put her on the ground and we play.

5 hours later

I lay in bed with Colson. It was so nice to not be in a bunk on the bus or a hotel room. Colson was fast asleep being in his own bed, I just sit up and think. Trevor. I loved him, right? Maybe I still love him? Maybe I'm in love with him? No, that crazy. I love Colson. I don't think I'm going to tell him about meeting up with Trevor. Colson rolls over and puts his arm around me. I smile, snuggle up to him and fall asleep.

I wake up to a pair of bright blue eyes staring at me.

"Morning Beautiful." I smile

"Good morning." He smiles. I kiss him.

"You look so beautiful."

"Nope." I laugh and he starts kissing me then things get X-rated. Best way to start the morning. After we take a shower and get ready. When I check the time, Holy shit! It's 4 O'clock! Colson and I drive around Cleveland, then I remember about Shawn. 

"Colson, Shawn is dead."

"What?" He looks at me confusingly

"He killed himself after I left." I start crying and He pulls over and holds me.

"Awh baby. Please don't cry. You have me and I love you." I cry even more thinking about what happened last night with Trevor.

"I just don't know anymore." He holds me.

"I love you Megan." He rubs my back and helps me calm down then I kiss him.

"I love you Colson." He smiles. 

"Lets get ready for the show." 

"I'm so not ready to be going back on the road tomorrow." I giggle

"I know but two more months and we can come home." He kisses me.

After we drive around a bit more, we head back to the house to get ready. I decide to wear my favorite OBEY crew neck sweatshirt, my blue skinny jeans and my new Spiderman Vans. I fix my hair and look in the mirror. Why am I still so thin! Ugh! Soon I see Colson behind me in the mirror. He picks me up and puts me on the vanity. I wrap my legs around him. He kisses me and grabs my hair.