When it haunts you again.

"This is our warning shot ah ah. The final call...." The music trails off. 

"ALRIGHT, REMEMBER YA'LL LACE THA FUCK UP!" The crowd went crazy as his words left his lips. He grabs me and we head off stage. We have been on tour two weeks and this has been the most fun I have had in a long time especally the fact Colson and I have been getting really close. When we head back to the dressing room. I look at myself in the mirror. The two week I have been away from Shawn, I look a lot healthier most of my cuts and bruise have even healed. I look at my clothes and shoes. I even got my nails done. I look like I did before I did drugs. I smile. I walk to the couch and I check my phone 23 misses called from Shawn. When will he understand, I'm done with that. I look through my contacts and come acrossed my parent's number. I haven't talk to them in 2 years, maybe since my birthday is tomorrow I should call them. I press dial.

"Hello?" I hear my mother's soft voice

"Hey mom." I say holding back the tears.

"Megan? Is that you?"

"Yeah mom."

"Oh hunny. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, tomorrow will be 1 year sober."

"Oh baby, I was so scared. I thought you were dead." I hear her cry

"You won't believe it mom, I'm tour with Machine Gun Kelly."

"YOU ARE WITH WHO?"

"I'm on tour, I'm singing."

"Oh baby, where are you?"

"Boston." I start to cry.

"I miss you mom."

"I miss you too baby."

"When I'm done on tour, can I come see you?"

"You promise you are sober for good now?"

"Of course, mom."

"Then our door is always open hunny." I see Colson staring at me.

"I got to go mom. I love you."

"I love you too baby, Happy birthday." I hang up and whip the tear from my eyes. Colson sits next to me.

"Whats up?"

"Nothing, just the first time I talk to my mom in 2 years."

"Wow, forreal?"

"Yeah." He hugs me.

"LET'S DO SOMETHING!" He springs out of his seat and pulls me too.

"Like what?" He puts his hand over my eyesand walks me. I go from cold air conditioning to hot stickiness then we stop.

"Look."

"A playground?" I look at him confusingly.

"YEAH MOTHAFUCKA!" He run to the playset, I chase after him. We play and jump in all the fun I break a nail.

"Awh, shit. Oh well."

 "Let me push you on the swing." We head over to the swings and I hop on and Colson pushes me.

"Thank you, Colson."

"For what?"

"This."

"Really saving me." He stops the swing and gets in front of me and kisses me. 

"You saved me." I blush and kiss him back. 

"Where do we go tomorrow?"

"New York baby!" I feel butterflies. He starts pushing me again. When I'm up in the air, I look over and see Shawn. I panic but try not to show Colson. When I go back up in the I look in the same spot and hes gone. I feel better, I must be seeing things. Soon I stop and Colson pick me up and fireman carries me over his shoulder. I grab his shirt as he runs.

"Colson, put me down."

"No!" I start laugh soon we get to the bus and he puts me down. I head on the bus, as I'm walking up the stairs, he grabs my ass.

"Stop, Colson." I try to be serious and not laugh. I head to my bunk and hop in. Colson soon pulls the cover out of the way 

"You aren't going to bed yet birthday girl are you?"

"Yes, I am Colson." I laugh and roll over. I feel him hop in next to me and kiss my check.

"We can't have that!" He starts tickling me. I can't help but jerk and tick as touches me. Out of nowhere my leg kicks up and shoves him out of the bunk. I hear a loud noise as he hits the ground.

"Omg, Colson. I'm so sorry." I hop out of my bunk and look over him. He rubs his head then grabs me and pulls me on top of him. 

"I'm fine, but look at you." He smiles, I began to tease him and feel him get harder and harder.

"Stop, you don't need to feel that!" He laughs

"Maybe I want too." I go down and kiss him. I hear someone clear there throat. I look up it's the crew.

"I hope we didn't interrupt anything."Dubo say holding a girl by her hip. 

"Naw mothafucka, just some fooling around." He laughs and I get off him. We move to his bunk and snuggle. I fall asleep wrapped in Colson's arms. I have a horrible dream. Shawn is on top of me kissing me and forcing himself on me. I try to push him off but can't then. He grabs a needle and shoves it in my arm, I scream for help I look around and see Colson but he is just watching not helping me. I start to cry and give into Shawn. It hurts, I try not to cry. He slaps me when I cry. Then the dream starts to fade.

"Megan, Megan wake up." I see Colson's outline and finallly get all my sight and I'm on the ground of the bus. Colson is looking at me.

"What happened? Why am I on the ground?"

"Meg, you had a bad dream. I felt you get up in the middle of the night, I got up and followed you to the bathroom and you just stared at the mirror. I went to touch you and you started cry and yelling."

"Oh my god.'

"What were you dreaming about?" 

"I don't know. Must be the meth haunting me again.When I first quit, I had super vivid dreams" He kisses me.

"Well, happy birthday." I smile and get up off the ground. Colson hands me a present. I look at it.

"You didn't have too."

"Yes, I did." I open it, it was a brand new pair of chuck taylors. They were black gitter ones. They we're beautiful.

"Welcome to EST." I smile.

"Thank you Colson. This is the best gift I have gotten in awhile." I hug and kiss him. I think I might just love this guy.....