Another Seven Years Later

Word count: 2,300

Mature dirty content ahead ⚠️

Y/N's POV

Seven years had passed since Dio joined the Joestar family. The Jojo and Dio I knew back then were long gone.

To begin, they put their rivalry aside. They got along well and were respectful of one another. Their appearances, however, were the most dramatic changes in both of them.

The boys had matured into attractive, honest, and bright young men. Jojo and Dio were both 19 years old, and they were both tremendously big and muscular. They reminded me of the Greek Gods I'd read about in mythological tales.

They were both 195 cm tall (6'5), making me feel very small whenever I was around them. The girls adored them, and why wouldn't they? However, they never showed any interest in them.

When we were younger, Erina moved away with her father, and Jojo never saw nor spoke to her again after the incident with Dio seven years ago. I feel Jojo's lack of interest in other girls in town stems from him not being able to move on from Erina.

I still adore Jojo, but I see that we're best off as friends. He will always be my first love and kiss, and that is all I need.

Dio has become of interest to me throughout the years. But I don't think he realizes it. In any case, he probably regards me as a younger sister. I'm not sure if Dio has ever had a romantic affair. He appreciates the attention he receives from girls, but he's never singled out one in particular.

They were both college students, which girls adored. My female classmates had the biggest crushes on my "brothers." They always told me to say hello to Dio or Jonathan on their behalf, which I did. They were also the best rugby players on their University's team. Dio studied law and, I'm sure, will go on to be a great lawyer. Jojo studied archeology and plans to pursue a career in the same field. He'll make a fine archeologist indeed. They were both quite the catch, to say the least.

I was seventeen and still in high school. My present height is 139 cm (5'5) and my weight is 132 pounds. I certainly attract a lot of male attention, but I don't want it. To be honest, it's a little frustrating. Most of them bullied me when I was a younger. I suppose their opinions have changed now that I have breasts, a woman's body, and wear makeup. I could also beat them all up, which oddly enough, they were into. I learnt a thing or two about fighting growing up with Jojo and Dio. I was fierce and confident in my ability to defend myself. Everyone was aware of it.

Danny, sadly, had grown old. After 14 years of life, he passed away a year ago. For a large dog like him, he lived a long life. He is buried on the grounds of the mansion, surrounded by flowers and his dog bowl. I'm still heartbroken about it and miss his company so much.

The worst thing to happen to me over the last seven years was the death of my mother, Rosemary. She was diagnosed with breast cancer, but by the time she was diagnosed it was too late. Master Joestar always made sure she was warm and comfortable in her bed during her final months.

One evening, I was on my way to her room to spend time with her, but Master Joestar was already in there, sitting in a chair next to her. They were in the middle of a conversation. I decided to eavesdrop by the door (As I always did). Master Joestar was in the middle of declaring his true feelings for my mother.

I recall crying a lot while listening to him. He confessed to Mother that he had always admired her beauty. That he was touched by her sweetness. He admired how she had handled his child, as well as his adopted son, over the years. He talked about how he admired her for being so strong-willed. He expressed his desire to be able to remove her illness and pain. He was also sorry for the trauma she had faced in her life. Sitting by her side, he wept. He confessed to her that she was his first love since his wife, Mary. He made a promise to her that night. He promised my mother that he would look after me as his own daughter.