It's actually him!?

After dropping off the luggage from the wagon to the cottages, you and Wyatt along with his brothers headed out to explore the town. Wyatt had asked you to leave the cell phone in the cottage which you flat out refused to do and still wouldn't comply with wearing a dress to fit in with the crowd. He knew he wasn't going to convince you and just told you to keep it in your pocket.

As you all walked around, people would walk by and stare at you. But then continue on with their buisness. You wanted to take pictures of the buildings but that would be a dumb thing to do since everyone already noticed you and would spot you doing that. Wyatt went off somewhere and his brothers formed a sort of protection circle around you which you thought was nice but it was actually because they were keeping a strict eye on you since they didn't want you running around like a crazy person and getting hurt.

"Hey, Wyatt, get on over here" Morgan called out to him for him to come over. "I want you to meet Fred White. He's the town marshal". Fred White was an older man with noticeable white hair and he wore a hat that was similar to Sheriff Behans and also wore a badge. "My pleasure" Wyatt said as he shook his hand, "Lotta law around here". They retracted their hands and you all started to walk along. "I already met the county Sheriff".

"Who, Behan? He ain't no law. The only real law around here is the Cowboys" Fred White explained.

"Cowboys" Virgil said. "I had a run-in with a couple of them up in Prescott".

"Nobody does nothin' without 'em. I mean, they're it. There are four of 'em right over there". Fred White pointed across the street to four cowboys. One was sitting talking to a woman, another was also talking to another woman and the other two were speaking to Sheriff Behan. "You can always spot a Cowboy. They always wear those red sashes". You continued on walking. "The main fact is the Cowboys are good for buisness".

"'Bout all these Saloons" Wyatt asked.

"Oh thats the real mother lode here in Tombstone. All up and down Allen St. here. Twenty four hours a day, you got Liquor, hostesses, gamblin', makin' money hand-over-fist" Fred White said.

"Oohh" you said getting their attention, "I think I'm gonna like it here". Morgan just chuckled and Wyatt rolled his eyes. Fred looked at you a bit strangely but continued on with the conversation. He was already introduced to you. "All except "THE ORIENTAL"", Fred pointed to a Saloon across the street that had said name. "That's a regular slaughterhouse. Even the high rollers won't go near it". You all walked towards it until you were all standing in the middle of street. "That's too bad too. It's a nice place. Hell of a waste".

You looked over and saw Wyatt staring at the building until he decided to walk across the street to go inside. "There he goes. 'Ol Wyatt" Virgil said. "Do we..?" The three men looked at you. "Do we follow him"?

"No. Let him work his magic" Morgan said. Fred White had to leave so it left you with Virgil and Morgan. "Alright, (y/n)" Virgil said, "Stay close". You followed after them as they continued walking around. "I wish I could take a picture of this place".

"Well don't" Virgil warned, "Keep that thing out sight. Don't want nobody thinkin' your crazy".

"I'm already crazy though" you said happily. Once again, Morgan laughed. "My God, that you are. That you are". You just laughed along with him. "I gotta ask though" Morgan said quietly, "Can you tell me a little bit about the future"? You were about to answer but Virgil cut you off before you could speak. "Not out here. Someone could be listenin'".

"Alright" you said but then said, "I'll tell you about it back at the cottages". They agreed and as you all continued walking, Wyatt came from behind and said, "Well, were off and runnin'. Just acquired us a quarter interest in a game at the "Oriental"".