Welcome to Tombstone

"So, who invented them"?

"I don't know, some guy and now its made by numerous companies" you said as you kept showing the girls, Allie, Louisa, and Mattie, how your phone works and letting them listen to some of your music. "You know what we should do" you suggested.

"What is it" Allie asked.

"Let's take a group selfie"!

"What's that"?

"We take a picture together".

"It can take pictures" Louisa asked excitedly.

"It sure can, here watch". You opened up the camera and held it up and the girls could see their faces and were getting very excited. "Ok. Smile"! You did the peace sign but the girls straightened their backs and smiled softly. The picture was taken and you showed them it which blew their minds. "Oh" Louisa exclaimed so cheerfully, "You can see the colors"!

"(Y/n), it's so amazing" Allie exclaimed.

"It's remarkable" Mattie said.

"Alright alright" Wyatt said riding up next to the wagon. He had his own horse. "You might want to put that away, now. Were about to get into town and by the way, lets keep this future thing to ourselves".

"Ok. And you guys will keep quiet about it too right"? There were voiced agreements and you then said, "Only tell someone you trust to keep a secret", and they still agreed. You put your phone away in your pocket and knew things were about to get interesting. The smell of manure and smoke was very potent and unforgiving with the sights of a cliche Western town. Many people were out and about and some of them noticed the wagon pulling in. "Hey Morg" Wyatt called out to Morgan, "Pretty big, isn't it"?

"That's what she said" you quietly said but only the girls heard that and then heard you laughing quietly. "What does that mean" Mattie said. You leaned over and whispered the meaning into their ears and they quickly laughed. "Your so inappropriate" Louisa said then lightly smacking your arm. "Ow" you faked. "Morgan! Louisa hit me" you said so mockingly just to be funny and it prevailed since both Morgan and Virgil started laughing. The wagon continued riding through town and it was very nostalgic to see and the smells were still unforgiving but you knew you would just have to get used to it.

"Oh-ho, brother" Morgan started, "You can smell the silver in this town! Look at these girls over here. Hi"! Morgan was pointing to four well dressed women standing outside in front of a salon.

"You know your married, right" you said leaning towards him. He just chuckled and you heard Louisa say, "That's right! You tell him"!

"Hello girls" Virgil said.

"Hot damn, this burg's jumpin'"!

You all kept riding until the wagon pulled over in front of a building labeled "GRAND HOTEL". Virgil stopped the wagon and both men got off to help you and the other women off. Louisa and Allie got off first only leaving you and Mattie. "Ok" Morgan said getting your attention, "Come here" he said holding his hands out to put you down onto the ground. "Buddy, your not gonna be able to get my fat ass off this wagon" you said seriously.

Once again, he and Virgil just laughed. "Try me. Come on, I got ya". You just accepted it and he carefully took you by the waist and lifted you off the wagon and placed you down as if you didn't weigh an ounce. "See? Was that so hard"?

"Yes, yes it was".

"Newcomers, eh" a voice said getting your and the others attention. It was another man in a dapper suit with a gray bucket hat and he had a cane with a golden handle. The most noticeable part of his outfit was the golden badge he had. A sheriff's badge. "The names John Behan, Cochise County Sheriff". He extended his hand to Wyatt and he shook his hand. "Just in town"?