New law

Three weeks... It's been three weeks. During that entire time, you were still being taught how to shoot guns and were given new clothes to try and fit in better and you still stuck next to the Earps the whole time. You were having a real hard time adjusting and it was starting to show. You missed your family, your dog, your home and your modern technological distractions. At least you had your phone and a way to charge it but you still missed it all.

Right now, you were with the Earps at the Oriental Saloon. Earlier that morning, Curly Bill was held for trial since Judge Spicer came back. Right now, you were at the bar being sad since you missed home while the Earps were playing pool and discussing Curly Bills trial. "So it takes Judge Spicer three weeks to get back to town and he says, "Well, did you actually see it?" I said "No. By the time I got there, Marshall White had already been shot." Then Spicer leans forward and he says, "Well, can't have a murder without a witness"". Wyatt then banged the counter with his fist which startled you a bit but you still remained silent.

"Case dismissed" Wyatt said concluding his story.

"What" Morgan asked in disbelief but then shook his head and went back to playing billiards. "Can you beat it" Wyatt asked. "After all that? Aw hell, who cares? None of my buisness anyway". Wyatt had given some money to Milt.

"God, I love this game" Morgan said cheerfully. "Say, (y/n)" Morgan said, "I sure hope this game is still around from where your from". You didn't respond. "(Y/n)"? The Earp brothers looked up and saw that you still had your back turned to them. You weren't drinking anything and just sat in silence. "Hey, (y/n)" Morgan asked as he came over. He was about to repeat his question but then saw that you were holding back more tears and that your lip was quivering. Morgan quickly put his cue down on the billiards table and when he went back to you, both Wyatt and Virgil knew something was wrong.

"Talk to me, what's wrong"? Wyatt and Virgil were on standby and listening to the conversation. Morgan still wasn't getting a response from you and gently took a hold of your hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Come on, talk to your bestie". With your free hand, you wiped the tears from your eyes and quietly said, "I'm never going home, am I"? The Earp brothers heard that sad question and didn't know what to respond with. Being more than a hundred years into the future is enough to say that this kind of living is tough and hard to adapt to. Morgan sighed and said, "Listen. I know that this is difficult for you and everything you once had is gone but were here for you. Remember? We're besties! You and me"!

You looked over at him. "You got me, Wyatt, Virgil, Doc, our wives and I know that Sylvie cheers you up. I've seen the way you talk to her. You kinda act like a child when your with her-"

"Don't make fun of me" you said trying to hide your smile and spoke with a tone that made it sound like you were whining. They laughed at that statement.

"That's what I'm talking about" Morgan said and had his point proven. "Now, come on. Where's that smile at"? You hid your face from him. "Come on, (Y/n)" he said teasingly, "Don't make me coax it outta ya'". You still didn't budge and you put your face down into your arms. "Alright, suit yourself". You heard his footsteps and could tell he was right behind you. "Morgan, I wouldn't do that if I were you" Wyatt warned but you could hear it in his voice that he was smiling. Virgil was quietly laughing from the other side of the billiards table and didn't bother to stop Morgan from whatever he was about to do.

As you got more concerned with what Morgan was planning to do, you suddenly felt two hands clutch your sides and gently scratching you. You shrieked and started laughing but when you tried to flee, Morgan made sure you wouldn't escape. "So here's the solution" Morgan laughed. "If she's being difficult, just treat her like the child she is". You were squirming to try and get away from him but he was very strong. Wyatt and Virgil couldn't stop smiling but Wyatt was quick to notice your face getting red. "Alright alright, Morgan. Stop, let her breathe".