Abomination #13 The armorer chapter 7

I climbed down the ladder. It came to another floor like the one I had just come from. It was wide open. Corpses on the floor made the area smell horrible. I took small quiet steps trying to be alert for any signs of the beast.

Suddenly I heard footsteps. They grew louder and closer together as if it were running. I quickly side stepped and felt a rush of air go past me. I caught a glimpse of shiney metal pass me. I drew my sword and held my torch outward. I then heard the footsteps again so I side stepped only to see the metal flash turn and hit me knocking me into a wall.
I dropped the torch and fell to the ground. I then immediately started to roll sideways and as I did I heard and felt the ground beside me being stabbed at. I threw a smoke pellet to the ladder and quickly went up the ladder. As I got up to the next floor I heard the footsteps and turned toward the ladder I just climbed up only to be hit hard and sent flying back.
I hit the ground hard and got up and ran toward the lever that activated the mechanism to provide light by lifting up the torches. I got to it and activated it. The torches were lifted up and instantly lighted. I then saw it. It was tall, twice the size of a person. It had metal plates and spikes over it with small gaps in between. It had blades coming from its arms. Two particularly long blades came out over its hands like swords. Above it were the words
Abomination 13 the armorer

I held my sword out as it charged at me with its arms out. I ducked under its arm and turned to stab it in the back. I hit one of the metal plates and my sword bent slightly. The force of the stab pushed me back some. The abomimation turned and sliced at my head with one of its arm swords. I ducked and stabbed at its stomach, this time sinking the sword into a gap between the plates.

The plates then moved and covered the gap I had just stabbed and it turned and slashed at my legs. I jumped over the slash and stabbed at it again. It blocked the slash with its blade and then used its other arm to hit it downward snapping the sword in half. I jumped back surprised. I looked at my hands and saw the gauntlets I had equipped.

"These will work" I said as I quickly stabbed my bladed fingers into another armor gap. I then stabbed the other hand into a other gap on the creatures side and pulled my first hand out and stabbed it into a gap on the abominations back.

I then started climbing up the abomination's back by stabbing three gaps that went upwards until I was at the abominations shoulders.

The abomination grabbed me tossed me into a wall.

It ran at me and kicked the wall I was against. I threw a smoke pellet to teleport myself away. As it hit the wall the top of the cave shook and a torch fell from the mechanism making a section dark. The abomination noticed and repeatedly hit the same spot knocking torches down. I quickly ran toward the abomination and stabbed it in multiple gaps in its back trying to stop it.

It shrugged it off and turned and pushed me off.
It kept punching until all the torches had fell and the cave was in total darkness.

I then heard what sounded like a laugh.

I got up and backed until I was against a wall. I thought this way it could only really come at me from straight ahead.
Then it hit me that I could just use blood eye to see. I activated blood eye and saw red spots moving around. I walk toward it to see the red moving directly for me. I fell to the ground and heard the swoosh of wind go past me. I then got up and lunged at the red stabbing my bladed fingers into the first and lowest red spot.  Then I used the other hand to quickly stab a slightly higher spot.
I did that in a quick chain climbing up the abomination's back.

It growled and thrashed but I hooked my fingers hanging on tightly.
When I reached up to its shoulders I noticed the criticals seemed to be doing increasing damage. I then remembered my passive skill aimed blades and its description that mentioned criticals gain in damage. I then stabbed my bladed hands into the red spots on both sides of its neck one after the other.