Competition

NOTICE: as of April 27, 2015 I'll be editing any and every error in the whole story so feel free to comment and point out any mistakes you can find. Also as I go along I might be rewriting bits and pieces. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Soul ran down the DWMA hallway. He had his nose covered as he rushed, yelling obscenities the whole way, to the nurses office. People walking by wondered what that screaming blur was, just to shrug and get on with their day.

"Another nosebleed, Soul? In school? That's a bit unsettling," said Nigus. "It. Was. Blair." Soul managed to say through a huge rag covering most of his face. He grabbed some tissues and quickly swapped them for the rag so he could speak a bit more clearly. "She 'surprised' me as I was coming out of Stein's class." Soul said with a few air quotes.

"That's Professor Stein to you." Nigus replied. "You've been having nosebleeds a little too often. Maybe you should talk with Blair. Who knows? You might be grateful you did." She said with a wink.

Soul's back was starting to hurt from lugging around books all day. Since Maka wasn't here today (which is the rarest thing ever), she couldn't carry them for him. Soul smirked contently. Now that school was over he could go sleep or play basketball or something... Anything that didn't involve Blair.

Oh wait... Soul thought. Shouldn't I go talk to her? Nigus was usually right. It wouldn't hurt to have a little chat with Blair... Or would it? He decided against it. Stepping outside, Soul revved up his motorbike and rode home.

"Wake up sleepy head... Blair wants to plaaayyyyy!!!"

Soul half opened one eye. The world was still blurry. He opened it all the way to see... Who else but Blair. And she brought company: her huge boobs. Right in the face! "Glaurghhghl!!!" Soul exclaimed as he thrashed, flailed and then tumbled out of bed onto the floor with yet another nosebleed. Blair bent down to pat his head and then purred affectionately, "C'mon Soul, Blair wants to have fuunnn!" She lifted his lifeless body and dragged him into the kitchen.

"Blair, what's going on?" Maka said with a gravely voice. She had been super sick with a very high fever for the past 3 days but lately she'd gotten a little better. She walked into the kitchen and immediately put the pieces together in the situation.

"BLAIR, PUT HIM DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! I can't believe this! Another NOSEBLEED?!?! Why don't you just leave him ALONE? You have to stop whatever you're doing because he can't get nosebleeds all the time!"

"Why not?" Blair asked with an air of indifference.

"Why not?! Oh I'll show you why not you little fur ball!"

"I'd like to see you try, flat tits!"

"Don't you dare! We'll see who's flat when I stop buying you your fish!"

They went back and forth while Soul listened, the blood flow from his nose slowly stopping. It's weird how they fight over me, Soul thought.

"Ladies, ladies! There's enough of this cool guy to go around!" Both girls stopped to glare at him menacingly. Then Soul flashed a grin that he hoped would calm them down...but then loudly announced, "Now that's more like it, whatever I say goes!"

The idiot ended up with a huge Maka chop and another nosebleed after Blair jumped on him and Maka, well, chopped him.

Soul felt worn out already and he had just woken up! He stumbled into Ms. Marie's class and right down into his seat, half asleep.

Marie stood at the front of the class with who was presumably a new student. She cleared her throat to silence the class.

"Okay class we have a new student today. She's a very nice Meister named -"

"Crystal." The girl finished. Soul's head snapped up immediately. Through his eyes, Crystal was gorgeous! She had black hipster glasses framing her radiant purple eyes and a head band similar to Soul's. Her dark brown curls cascaded down her shoulders to her boobs (which were smaller than Blair's but definitely bigger than Makas). she nervously adjusted her gray beanie and headband. She wore dark jeans and an indigo team jacket with the letters DWMA on it.

Soul felt like he was going to drool. She looked around the room and her eyes magically landed on him. He thought he saw a tiny smile flash on her face but then she turned to Marie who was looking for a seat to put Crystal in.

"Hmm... There's an open seat right next to Maka! Oh she's still sick... Well sit right where she sits, next to Soul, and he can help you with your notes." Marie glanced at Soul like she was telling him to focus.

But the only thing Soul could focus on was Crystal.