6.

Jungkook POV

Its been two days since I've been thinking of my true feelings towards Jeonyeog and with all my hyungs' help, I realised that I love her. Not as a friend, but more than that. She told me that she had a day off today so I decided it would be perfect to tell her my feelings and my true identity.

I arrived at her apartment, knocked three times and the door opened to reveal Jeonyeog in the cutest romper ever. (I still wore a cap and mask btw)

We sat down on the couch and while she was getting some drinks for us, I was debating what to tell her first. Eventually, I decided to tell her my feelings first. "Jeo?" I asked to get her attention. "Hm?" She hummed in reply. "I need to tell you something." I told her and she motioned with her hands that I can go ahead.

"Well, we didn't know each other very long and I don't even know how this happened but, I really, really, like you Jeonyeog. Not as a friend, but more than that. I love you and all your perfect imperfections, your cute little habits, everything. I don't expect you to feel the same at all and I had to get this off my chest. I just hope I didn't ruin our friendship but please, just think about it." I confessed and kept my eyes on Jeonyeog waiting for her response.

"I- actually I-" she stammered. "It's ok if you don't feel the same. I understand." I said with a small smile. "No, Kook, let me finish. I- I actually like you as well...and as more than a friend" she said as she played with her fingers, indicating she was nervous. "YOU DO?!" I exclaimed joyfully "But wait, there's one more, very important thing you need to know before anything else happens." I told her as I stood up and slowly removed my cap and mask, revealing my true identity.

I watched as she slowly stood up, her mouth opening and closing just like a fish. "You- you're- omg!!" She yelled as it finally dawned on her who I looked like in the picture I sent her. "Y-You're Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. From bts!! That's why you looked so familiar! You even said your nickname is Kook! Gosh I was so stupid!" I looked at her piecing everything together amused, but still a little nervous.

"I'm still here ya know" I said with a slight chuckle. "Yeah, oh, sorry" she replied with a now red face. "So, yes I'm Jungkook from bts, yes I have feelings for you and yes you like me back?" I said, the last part sounding more like a question than a statement. "You're certainly right" Jeonyeog said.

We both stood near the couch staring at each other. Then, she slowly started leaning towards me and eventually pressed her soft, warm lips against mine. I responded to the kiss by opening my mouth, granting her tongue entry as it began to explore my mouth. "She's a really good kisser" I thought to myself as I fell onto the couch, her straddling me, without breaking the kiss. It grew more heated as we kissed each other roughly, filled with love and passion, making it feel amazing and unique.

We both needed some oxygen so we had to break the kiss. We looked into each other's eyes and without a moment to spare, I asked "Jeo Jeonyeog, will you be my girlfriend?"