12.

Ma Ri POV

"Why on earth does this bish walk so fast? I almost can't keep up!" I said as I followed that Jeonyeog girl around the mall.

I got out of jail a little while ago and ever since then I've been trying to find my Jungkookie again. I've come to realise that he's been getting awfully close to a girl named Jeo Jeonyeog and I don't like her one bit. She isn't rich, she has no sense of fashion and style whatsoever, I can go on and on about why I don't like her!

Now, you're probably wondering, "Why was I in jail?" Well my friend, let me fill you in on both sides of the story.
_________________________________________

Ma Ri's Side of the Story:

Everything was fine. I had Jungkookie's black card and other credit cards and would go to the malls, bars and anywhere I wanted to go! But then Jungkookie barely had any time for me because he was always 'busy with work' so we slowly became distant from each other. I got extremely angry because what could be more important than your own girlfriend?! Even before he was so occupied with work he avoided me, when I tried to hold his hand or hug or kiss him he would push me away, it seemed like he didn't want me around him at all! That was absolutely embarrassing so I decided to teach him a lesson. I took pictures of Jungkookie and hired someone to edit them to make it seem like he was cheating on me with not one girl, but three other girls. Then, I leaked them to the media and the news was filled with headlines like BTS Jungkook Cheats on Girlfriend with Not One, but Three Girls!! I thought he would've learnt his lesson but instead, he barged into our room that night and yelled at me, threw all my belongings out the door and told me to get out of his sight. Two weeks later, the police came to the hotel I was staying at and arrested me for harrasment of an idol! Those were the worst two years of my entire life but now, I'm back baby!

Jungkook's Side of the Story:

Ma Ri was ok at first: sweet and loving, but then, she became a possessive, obsessive gold digger. She was very, very clingy and it would get so irritating that I had to avoid her in order to not yell at her. Then, she would throw tantrums when I couldn't be with her and when I couldn't spend time with her because of work, she would accuse me of cheating on her. I was working on a new solo so I couldn't be with her and she seemed oddly ok with it. Boy was I wrong! She took pictures of me, hired someone to edit them to make it seem like I was cheating on her with three other girls, leaked the pics to the media and it blew up, threatening my reputation and the band's! What she did was totally unacceptable so I searched for evidence against her day and night to protect my image and band's and to prove my innocence. Finally, after two weeks, I gathered enough evidence so Bang Si-Hyuk, Manager Sejin and I went down to the police station where they took the evidence, inspected it and then they arrested Ma Ri for harrasment of an idol which meant two years in prison. I felt immense relief knowing that I wouldn't have to see her ugly face again.
_________________________________________

I've been keeping tabs on Jeonyeog for a few days now and I've realised that she and Jungkookie have a very close relationship so I have to get Jungkookie to come back to me and if he doesn't, we're gonna have to do this the hard way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: So now y'all know that Ma Ri is Kook's ex gf and y'all know a little more about what happened in the past!