21.

Jeonyeog POV

It's been two days since Jungkook announced that we're dating and everything's great! I'm having fun with the boys and nothing suspicious is happening.

Jungkook hasn't even heard from Ma Ri since the last time they messaged which was when Jungkook asked for two more days to think. It seemed safe to go out so I decided to visit the mall by myself after not being able to go out for a while.

I got dressed and drove to the mall using the car the company gave me.

 At the mall, a few people recognised me as 'Jeonyeog, Jungkook's Girlfriend' and fortunately, they didn't come up to me and cause a scene

At the mall, a few people recognised me as 'Jeonyeog, Jungkook's Girlfriend' and fortunately, they didn't come up to me and cause a scene. The sales clerks however kept rushing up to me asking if I need assistance, etc. and were treating me really well.

I needed to use the restroom that was at the back of the mall so it was quite a long walk.

As I was about to push the door open, someone came behind me put something that felt like a rag over my mouth. When I started to feel a little dizzy, the person lifted me up, flung me over their shoulder and exited the washroom through the door the cleaners use when they throw the garbage out. I kicked and punched and tried to scream but it was all in vain. The last thing I remember was the person walking towards a black car, gagging me and throwing me in the back seat. After that, everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Jeo just got kidnapped omg! Was the person who kidnapped her ordered to do it? If he/she was given orders, who do you think ordered them to do it?