22.

Jeonyeog POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. I felt like something was on my mouth and I just felt sick. I opened my eyes and observed my surroundings. It seemed like I was in a bedroom, an extremely fancy one.

 It seemed like I was in a bedroom, an extremely fancy one

Then, everything started to come back to me. I was kidnapped! "But why was I in such a luxurious place? Shouldn't I be in an abandoned warehouse or something?" I thought to myself.

The bedroom door creaked open and the click-clack soumd of high heels were heard. "Finally you're up" a sickening voice spoke. "You were asleep for 3 whole hours! Maybe he put too much chloroform on the handkerchief...ugh I gave him one job to do and he couldn't do it right" the lady said as she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways," she began "Nice to finally see and meet you up close Jeo Jeonyeog" she said as she came towards my face and smirked. I wanted to say something but I couldn't due to the taoe on my mouth. "You wanna speak huh?" And she harshly ripped the tape off my mouth in one go. "There. Go on, say what you want"

"So, Ma Ri, what am I doing here?" I asked. "At least you're smart enough to figure out who I am. Jungkookie needs some time to himself right now so you're here to be maid which is what you deserve to be. You are ugly and not rich so there. A maid! And you are gonna stay here and be my obedient little doggy for as long as I like. We took your phone and silenced it so you can't contact anyone and we won't be bothered by your phone ringing and whatever. There's no way to escape from so don't bother trying! This room here will be yours for the time being. This is the ugliest room in the mansion so it's perfect for you! You will wake up at 5 every morning and do the list of chores that will be on the night table. Each day a new set of chores will be given, you have to finish them within the day, you need to be nice and respectful to everyone, etc. You will get your own food from the kitchen if you are hungry, no one will cook for you. If you want to live, you will follow all my rules and orders." She explained with an extremely wide smile.

I was speechless. Utterly speechless and I was ready to argue with this rude, disgusting snake but then I remembered that I could die if I wasn't 'obedient' and all that.

"Oh by the way, your uniform will be here any minute now" And with that she turned on her heels and sashayed out the door, slamming it in the process.

Just as Ma Ri said, my uniform was at my door two minutes later.

It wasn't really my style but if I wanted to live, I was gonna have to wear it

It wasn't really my style but if I wanted to live, I was gonna have to wear it. I sighed as I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling wondering if Jungkook and the boys would realise I'm gone and what they would do about it.