17.

Jungkook POV

At 11:50, Jin hyung called Mr. Bang and asked if all of us can speak to him and Manager Sejin in his office in a few minutes. He was confused as to why we needed to speak to both of them but he agreed so we were currently on our way to Mr. Bang's office.

We walked down the hallway and knocked on his office door and he immediately opened it wide enough for us to see Manager Sejin already there. "Come in boys" he said, still looking confused as to why we were here. Everyone took a seat and we got straight to the point.

"Mr. Bang, Manager Sejin, you both remember Ma Ri right?" and from there I told both of them everything that happened, showing them the texts afterwards.

I tried to figure out what their reactions and feelings were from observing their facial expressions, but that didn't help since both men kept a blank face.

"Well this is alot to take in" Mr. Bang finally spoke. "You made the right decision by coming to us. Let Sejin and I discuss for a few moments and we'll get back to you boys" he said and him and Manager Sejin headed into a separate room in his office.

The hyungs and I sat in silence the entire time since no one knew what to say or do. Finally, after about 10 minutes, Mr. Bang and Manager Sejin returned. "Alright boys listen up" Mr. Bang said.

"First of all, Jungkook, you have to tell Jeonyeog about Ma Ri. At this point, she has to know. We aren't sure if Ma Ri will harm Jeonyeog but knowing what Ma Ri's capable of, I wouldn't doubt it so as soon as possible, we need to get her to move in with you all at the dorm for the time being. Jungkook, I don't know if you both are ready to go public about your relationship but my advice is to do it before Ma Ri can. All of you are to stay alert and be wary of your surroundings but still act natural. We cannot let Ma Ri know that we are aware of all this. Also, don't go out if it's not absolutely necessary. Lastly, from tomorrow Manager Sejin will have guards secretly looking after the dorms at all times to prevent anything from happening. That's about all we can do for now but please, listen to us. It's for your good and Jeonyeog's."

The hyungs and I sat still for a moment, processing the orders and information. "Understood Mr. Bang" Jin and Namjoon hyung said as we all left his office and headed back to the dorms to discuss.

"I'm gonna talk to Jeo about Ma Ri, her having to move in and going public tomorrow." I said as I made my way towards my room.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: How will Jeonyeog handle all the info Jungkook's gonna tell her? Will she agree to move in with them? What will she say about going public? There's so many questions that need to be answered!