7.

Jeonyeog POV

"Yes of course I will!" I said as he stood up and back hugged me, rocking us from side to side making me giggle.

"But wait, won't there be paperwork and stuff to fill out since you're an idol?" I asked. "Yep, but don't worry, I'll make sure it isn't too much for you" he replied as he kissed my cheek.

"Well I gotta go now cus I just wanted to get this cleared up as soon as possible" he announced and I pouted a little at the fact that he had to leave so soon. "Aww don't be like that" he said as he came closer and kissed my pouty lips. "Bye Kookie" I said as I hugged him one last time before he left.

Jungkook POV

I arrived back at the dorm and the entire time I was smiling like an idiot. We kissed! We actually kissed! And she's my girlfriend now! I felt someone's presence behind me so I turned around meeting Jin hyung.

"Come on Kook, spill it" he said and so I told him everything that happened. "I'm happy for you guys, if you need any help at all with anything, just let me know." hyung said with a smile on his face. "Thanks hyung"

"GUYS! Kook has a girlfriend!!" Jin hyung yelled suddenly and all my other hyungs burst into the living room at once. "When did this happen?" "Ah Jungkookieee what's she like?" and a ton of other questions were thrown my way. "Let's just add her to the gc and you'll see?" I asked looking at Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung for approval. "Okay" they said.

Jeonyeog POV

Well, I most definitely wasn't prepared for what happened that evening.
_________________________________________

Bangtan Boyz
Kookie <33 added you

Kookie <33:
Welcome to the gc Jeo :)
I think u can piece together who these people are ;)

You:
This is rlly happening right? I'm not dreaming?

Kookie <33:
Ur not dreaming Jeo 😂
Guys, introduce urselves plz~

Unknown #1:
Hey I'm Kim Namjoon or RM

Unknown #2:
Hello my daughter, I'm Kim Seokjin or Jin 😊

Unknown #3:
Sup I'm Min Yoongi or Suga

Unknown #4:
Nice to meet you. I'm your hope, ur my hope, I'm J-Hope (Jung Hoseok)~~~

Unknown #5:
I'm Jimin, Park Jimin. 😉

Unknown #6:
My name's V or Kim Taehyung ♡

You:
HOLY MOTHER OF-
I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING!!!

Well anyways-
My name's Jeo Jeonyeog, I'm 18 years old, I attend SNU (Seoul National University) where I have a major in art, I work part-time at Florte Flower Café in Seoul and as of this morning, I'm Kookie's girlfriend

Lovely to meet u all ♡♡♡

Jiminie:
Well look at that, they both love art!

Taetae:
Just this morning? Wow!

Joonie:
She seems rlly nice

Jinnie:
Yeah I like her 😘

Yoongs:
She seems alright i guess :)

Hobi:
It seems like you two are made for each other 😂😂😂

You:
Thanks guys ☺

Switch to private chat with Kookie <33

Kookie <33:
Heyy if ur not busy can u come over to deal with the paperwork and stuff or...

You:
No, it's ok don't worry

Kookie <33:
Someone in a black car would be there to pick u up in a bit ok?
See you soon~ ♡♡♡

You:
Ok, see you soon ♡