25.

Jeonyeog POV

I woke up in agony. Pure agony. I remembered yesterday's events amd tears welled up in my eyes once again.

Just then, the basement door opened and a cold voice I recognised to be the butler's said "Come on, get out before I close the door again" I scrambled to my feet and headed out the basement, heading towards the study since I was told Ma Ri wanted to see me there.

"He did a good job. Hope you learn't your lesson dear" Ma Ri said as she smiled sweetly, observing me from head to toe. "Here's your list of chores for today. Start them immediately" she said. I bowed and exited the study, feeling disappointed in myself for letting them force me to be respectful to such a brat like her and not being able to do anything about it.

These chores would take a really long time to complete, how am I supposed to do them?! And I can't even take care of my cuts and bruises? Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!
_________________________________________

Jeo Jeonyeog:

Clean all twenty-five rooms in the house
Tidy up the garden
Wash all the dishes by hand
Take out the trash

_________________________________________

I let out a deep sigh. "Let's just get this over with"

11 Hours Later

Finally I'm done for the day! I ran to my room, closed the door, sat on the floor and began to cry.

Earlier, Ma Ri intentionally made a mess in her room for me to clean, she yelled at me every two minutes for cleaning 'too slow' and after I mopped the bathroom floor she threw water on it for me to wipe up. Then, all throughout the day, the othet maids were being very rude to me. They kept running into me on purpose, pushing me out of their way and so on. With every push and shove came alot of pain since they kept touching my cuts and bruises in the process of running into me, etc. As if that wasn't enough, Ma Ri smeared chocolate and other things on the dishes so it would take me longer to wash them and when I was taking out the trash, the bag burst and I had to pick up the trash with my bare hands, put them in a new bag, tie it and then throw it in the dumpster.

Here is slowly becoming hell. I need to get out of here somehow but there's no way to escape. My last thought of the day before I passed out from exhaustion was "Please, someone, anyone, Jungkook, save me. Please. I can't take it any more."