19.

Jeonyeog POV

I woke up at 6:45 in order to have enough time to get organised before Jungkook comes. This whole Ma Ri thing is a little intense but I'm gonna co-operate and stay by Jungkook's side and make sure he's ok.

I quickly ate a fruit salad for breakfast, got dressed in a simple tank top and shorts and made sure I had everything. "Toiletries, enough clothes for 6 months, wallet, my phone's in my pocket, everything's good to go!"

Right on time, the black SUV pulled up and out stepped Jungkook wearing a very fitted black shirt and jeans. "Hey baby" he said as he opened his arms for a hug. "Hey babe" I responded as I ran into his arms making him stumble a bit causing him to chuckle.

"Ok that's enough now let's get your bags and we can be on our way now" he said with his adorable bunny smile that made my heart skip a beat every time.

I followed him to the car and observed as he easily lifted my luggage and put them into the trunk. I also noticed that the tight shirt accentuated his biceps perfectly but it seems as if I was staring for too long because then he came towards my ear and whispered with a smirk "Like what you see babygirl?" I felt my face instantly begin to heat up so I pushed him by his chest and said "Stop it~ Let's just go in the car already!" "Ok ok let's go" he laughed.

The drive was silent, but not an awkward silence. I decided to turn the radio on to make it a little more fun.

Ashes by Stellar was playing and I absolutely love that song. It gives me really good vibes for some reason and I couldn't help it, I just started to sing.
The song already started so I missed the beginning but I didn't care. "She drove me, drove me crazy, yeah (×4)" and then I heard Jungkook join in!

He looked at me, I looked at him, we both grinned and continued singing together. "Ring around the rosie pocket full of posie imma fucking blo-" suddenly the radio came off and I saw Jungkook staring at me. "Yah, why'd you do that?" I whined.

"One, that, meaning you cursing, was hot and if you continued singing and cursing, I don't think I would be able to hold back." He said as he licked his lower lip and I could feel my face turning red. "Two, we're here!" He said with an adorable grin. "His damn duality is something else" I thought to myself.

We exited the car and I opened the front door so Jungkook could carry my luggage to my room. Speaking of, "Jungkook, where am I gonna stay?" "Oh you'll be staying in my room baby" he said with a hint of mischief in his voice. "Oh- I- um.. ok then!" I replied making him laugh.

"Guys guess who's here!" He yelled and all six men came rushing into the living room at once. "Jeo!!" They all yelled in unison as they ran towards me and engulfed me in a warm group hug.

"Ok guys enough you're gonna squeeze her to death" Jungkook said and everyone burst out laughing because of Jungkook's expression.

"This stay is gonna be fun" I thought to myself.
But little did I know about what was in store for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Ooo something's gonna happen soon~~