11.

Jungkook POV

"Man things were getting heated back there" I thought to myself as I exited the car and headed back into the dorm where I was met with six curious hyungs. "What happened? How did it go? Anything happened?" and other questions were thrown at me.

"Hyungs! Calm down" I said as I told them everything that happened except how heated the kiss was. Luckily, I had fixed my shirt in a way that hid the hickey.

Suddenly, Hobi hyung said "I wanna meet this Jeonyeog in person. She seems really nice!" and everyone including Namjoon and Jin hyung agreed. "Ok let me text her then."

_________________________________________

You:
Baby~~
The hyungs wanna meet you-

Jeo♡:
Really?! Um- ok then... When?

You:
They said you can come over tomorrow evening at 6 if that's ok

Jeo♡:
Sure I'll be there!

You:
Great! I'll send Jackson to pick you up tomorrow :)
Bye baby 💜

Jeo♡:
Bye babe 💜
_________________________________________

"She said she'll come" I informed them. "Yess finally we can meet and talk to her in person!" They cheered.

"But do not say anything embarrassing about me to her ok?" I said, to make sure they won't. "Of course we won't Jungkookie~" Taetae hyung said as he ruffled my hair.

Jeonyeog POV

"Holy sheet!!" I said as it finally dawned on me "I'm gonna be meeting my idols! I need to go shopping for an outfit to wear right. now."

And with that, I headed to the mall to do some shopping, totally unaware of the lady following me.