29.

Jeonyeog POV

They're...dead! Ma Ri and Sang Cheol are dead! They can't bother us anymore and they got what they deserved!! Sure, that wasn't the way I expected them to die but at least we're free from them now.

Jungkook POV

I can't believe it..they're..dead?! That certainly wasn't the way I expected them to die but they had it coming and they deserved it. I'm just relieved and happy that they can't bother and harm us ever again.

Everyone was quiet, processing what we just heard and saw on the news. "Let's celebrate our freedom!" Hobi hyung yelled suddenly and everyone started agreeing. "Ok then so what are we gonna do?" I asked and Hobi hyung looked at Jeo and I, smiled mischievously and whispered something to everyone else.

"We're gonna do our own thing. You and Jeo go celebrate separately" Namjoon hyung said with a wink making my face heat up. "And keep the Juancock in your pants until we're gone ok? We'll most likely be back after midnight" Jin hyung whispered to me. "Hyung stop!" I whined in response while everyone erupted into laughter.

There was this fancy Italian restaurant that I loved and wanted to take Jeo there so I told her to get ready because we're going out for dinner and we headed to our room, her changing in our bathroom while I got ready in our bedroom.

A few moments later the bathroom door opened to reveal a stunning Jeo in a very sexy dress that put almost her entire, perfect legs on display.

Upon seeing her I bit my bottom lip as I eyed her from head to toe. "Kookie, stop staring" she whined as she tried to exit the room. Just as she passed me, I spun around and back-hugged her and whispered in her ear in a deep voice, "Well you look so sexy baby..I have to admire this masterpiece" and I smirked when I saw a pink tint brush over her cheeks.

Jeonyeog POV

This man is gonna be the death of me! First he was shamelessly checking me out, looking extremely fine as he did it and then he whispered in his deep, sexy voice telling me how sexy I am.

I could feel my face burning up because of that and after staying in his embrace for a couple more seconds, he ran imfront of me, held my hand, flashed an adorable bunny smile and said "Come on let's get going!"

"Damn duality. One minute he's all daddy and the next he's like daddy how are babies made" I thought to myself.

It was a short drive to the restaurant and then I realised where we were. "I live this place!" I yelled to Jungkook "I do too!" he yelled back with as much excitement as I did.

We were escorted to a beautifully set table and a waiter poured two glasses of red wine while awaiting our order. "The spaghetti here is really nice" I told Jungkook and so he told the waiter, "One classic spaghetti please"

After about five minutes our spaghetti arrived and we began eating. Both of us slurped our noodles at the same time and then we began getting closer, closer and closer to each other until our lips met.

"Lady and the Tramp much?" I said grinning and he laughed.

A short while later

"Well that was a nice dinner" I said as we put our seatbelts on, preparing to drive back home. "Glad you enjoyed it baby" he said, leaning over to kiss my cheek.