10.

Jeonyeog POV

Right on time, I heard someone knock 3 times on my door. There, on the other side of the door, was my handsome boyfriend:

Then I realised that our outfits were kind of matching since I was wearing this:

{Imagine that it's short sleeved and plain white with light blue, ripped jean shorts}

"Sorry come on in" I said after I came back to my senses. It seemed like he realised our outfits were similar as well. "Even in a plain white shirt and shorts you look stunning" he said as he wrapped his arms around me, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked, eyeing the large canvas tote bag he put on the table.

"We're gonna paint!" he said enthusiastically and in a few minutes, everything was set up. He even put music to play in the background! "This is a really lovely idea he came up with" I thought to myself.

A few minutes into painting, I noticed him doing something with his paintbrush; he was flicking the paintbrush towards the canvas causing the paint on the brush to create a splatter effect. A mischievous idea popped into my head.

I dipped my brush into some purple paint and said "Hey Kookie?" and when he turned to face me, I flicked the paint directly on his face. I erupted into a fit of laughter as I looked at his now purple splattered face.

That was until I heard him say "So that's how you wanna play princess?" and he smirked before grabbing a container of pink paint, dipping his brush in and flicking it onto my face. "Jeon Jungkook, you just made a big mistake!" I yelled as I grabbed a container of paint and chased him around my the living room.

Both of us were covered in paint and I was beginning to feel a bit tired so I turned around to tell him that we should stop but I was too late. When I turned around, he collided into me, causing me to fall onto the ground and him to land ontop of me.

We stared into each other's eyes trying to even our breathing when suddenly, he flashed his famous bunny smile before landing his soft, moist lips made contact with mine. His tongue slipped in and he started roaming the corners of my mouth, deepening the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course, he won. He pressed my body against his, stealing a small moan from me.  As it grew more and more heated, his lips moved aggressively against mine, sending shivers of pleasure all over my body. Feeling caught up in the moment, I somehow managed to flip us over, me now being ontop of him. I pressed soft kisses on his neck before slightly nibbling and sucking on one particular spot, creating a bluish-red mark. He wrapped his arms around my waist and without breaking the kiss, he lifted me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his slim waist, gasping when I felt how hard he is against me. He sat on the sofa causing me to straddle him.

Before things could go any further, he said "I really want to, but not like this. I want it to be special." He gave me one final peck on the lips before taking her painting and leaving. "Bye baby!" He yelled and a short while later you heard the sound of a car reversing and heading down the street.

"What on earth just happened?!" I thought to myself as I put my fingers on my lips before squealing to myself. "I can't believe that happened!" I said to myself and then I realised that he left me to clean up all the mess.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled even though I know he can't hear me.